After a while, amma opened the door and entered the room with a plate full of food. Looking at the food, Riddhima remembered how she skipped almost all her meals of the day, just to look out for her beloved husband, who was sitting in his mansion planning to break her more, as if she wasn't after the confrontation.

"Riddhima, forget everything and focus on the food. You can't neglect your health for some stupid, idiot man. Come on now, open your mouth." She extended her hand to put the morsel of food in Riddhima's mouth and she gladly did. As amma finished making her eat, Riddhima's eyes watered.

"Thank you so much amma. After all that I have done, you are still standing by my side, giving me so much of love when no one else did, even when they claimed to love me. If I ever hurt you in the past, I am sorry for that." Riddhima spoke as tears again made their way from her eyes.

"Riddhima, calm down. You have never hurt me. In fact, You can never hurt anybody. It is not your fault that you got cheated in love. Maybe, both of them were not worthy of you. My child, you deserve someone better than those fraudsters, who see money as everything." Amma consoled her and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Now you must go to sleep." Amma caressed her head and got up to go.

"Amma-" Riddhima spoke to stop her but before she could complete, she felt a sudden urge to puke. Keeping her hand on her mouth, she ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of her stomach. Amma came from behind while she was rinsing her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Amma asked once she was done.

"Yeah. It happened maybe because I did not have anything since morning. Maybe I have had acidity." Amma nodded her head but her experienced eyes were able to notice something else which Riddhima could not.

"Amma, will you please sleep with me tonight? I am feeling scared." Riddhima asked and amma nodded, lost in her own thoughts. As they both settled on the bed, Riddhima held amma's hand and closed her eyes. Soon sleep engulfed both of them and for the first time in so many days, Riddhima slept a sound sleep.

The morning rays disturbed her sleep wherein she was dreaming of a happy family with her love, her Vansh. She rubbed her eyes as she sat straight and realization dawned upon her that she was no more in the VR mansion. She remembered all those moments where she was termed as an imposter and how, she proved herself right.

No doubt, she gave a reality check to all the Raisinghanias but still getting detached to someone whom you loved with all your heart is not easy. She might keep on getting dreams of her love but one thing was for sure that she wasn't going back to all those toxic Raisinghanias. She would try and get over the love she had for some of them with the course of time.

"Good morning Riddhima." Amma entered the room with a smile on her face and Riddhima reciprocated her smile.

"Why don't you have breakfast with everyone in the mess today? Everybody wants to meet you. I have asked the cook to prepare all your favorite dishes." She asked and Riddhima just nodded.

Sliding her duvet, she got off the bed. She had only taken two steps when she stumbled and held the bed post for support. Amma instantly came to hold her and made her sit on the bed.

"What happened Riddhima?" She asked.

"Nothing amma, maybe due to low BP, I was feeling dizzy. Believe me it's nothing to worry about. It has been happening for a few days now." Riddhima asked her to let go of it but amma's suspicions were confirmed hearing her. She took both her hands in hers and held them firmly. Riddhima looked at her with questioning eyes when she started speaking.

"Riddhima, don't mind me, but I think, you should go for a test. Pregnancy test." Riddhima was shocked when she heard amma but before she could answer, amma continued speaking.