Living Planet!!! On a Planetary Giantess' Booty

In another dimension, the Earth was struck by a giant asteroid the size of a continent that struck the ocean. Civilization died. As for the survivors, a new world order was created where the strong survive and the weak die.

y/n l/n was sixteen years old when it happened. g/t was a s/c girl with h/c, e/c. g/t wore a y/n and a y/b. y/n felt a great earthquake when the asteroid struck the earth and massive tsunamis and supervolcanoes erupted. She was living in nt/n when the end of civilization happened. However time froze as she stood horrified and became confused at to why eveything froze.

y/n: What's happening? Why's everything frozen?

?: You've been chosen.

y/n: Who said that?!

Suddenly, people around her started talking in unison.

?: You've been chosen to protect the Living Planet Mina who's a soft and cheerful girl with the power to enlarge herself whenever she's happy. And you've been chosen to guard her hindquarters.

y/n was y/r of this. To protect the booty of a planetary giantess who gets bigger and bigger whenever she's happy was something g/t hadn't heard of that happened.

y/n: If I'm chosen to guard a planetary giantess' booty, then what would happen to me.

?: You will die and rebirth as the guardian the y/nn ThunderStriker, one of the warriors of justice chosen to protect another world. We figured that the Living Planet Mina would be right for you.

y/n: Why can't you send me to Mina's "Planet Booty" right now? I'll gain my powers when you do, right?

?: That's not how you gain your powers. In order for us to gain your powers, you must die on this world along with its civilization. Therefore you will die and rebirth in Mina's "Pantieria" Region.

Time unfroze and she died of the end of civilization. The Earth was completely destroyed.

?: y/n. Wake up, y/n.

y/n: How does he know my name? Why am I a baby? Did... did I gain... my powers?!

y/n did some research on Planet Mina. Apparently Earth has been destroyed by the collapse of the Earth's core. Before that, a Planetary Giantess named Mina offered to move to the omni-massive girl starting on her "bottom". Now with several regions, including her Pantieria, she gets bigger and bigger when she's happy and cheerful. And when she gets bigger, so does civilization. The human race lives on.

As y/n got older back into a sixteen-year-old teenager, g/t started having affectionate feelings for Mina and wanted to protect her Planet Booty with her new powers. But g/t didn't know how g/t wanted to confess her feelings to her and if Mina would love her back. But then Pantieria became under attack. Alien invaders from ravaged planets started attacking Mina, confusing her as the "Planet Destroyer Clan". y/n needed to protect g/t dream girlfriend at all costs.

In the year 1999, the Invasion of Planet Booty Pantieria began. But the invasion was repelled by y/n as the y/p/n ThunderStriker and g/t won. But as she fought, Mina saw how g/t protected her to show much g/t cared for her that Mina started to fall in love with g/t.

Mina: y/n, c-can I talk to you for a minute?

y/n: S-sure.

So y/n was sent to the moon in order to talk to Mina.

Mina: y/n, you're different from my civilization. You showed how much you cared for me that I was falling in love with you. y/n.... I love you. Will you be my destined one?

y/n: (gasp) Yes! Yes! I will be your destined one! Now and always!

And so begins y/n journey on Mina's Pantieria as g/t battle through the toughest threats to the universe, and Earth was nothing more than an apocalyptic cestpool forevermore.