reunion

Izuku walked down the halls with her sister, teach Aizawa and her sister friends. She smiled thinking of the days that have went by but then felt her sister hug her from behind.

"My little sister" she said as she hugged her tighter "I am not losing you again"

"I know you won't, onee-chan" Izuku beamed a smile at her sister who started to fly in the air with her, something they used to do all the time as kids.

It was a coping method or a nice way to bond for them. Nejire would make them both fly in the air and Izuku would try to fly as well. It never worked but Nejire loved seeing her sister try and it made her always be happy she was gifted with a sister.

They reached the dorms as they were going to enter but Izuku stopped Aizawa "sensai I want to make a entrance for my return" she said quietly and they nodded. She could hear Kirishima say about a plan to recuse her and she knew it was perfect.

She bursted into the room, scaring everyone. She then waved with her innocent smile and she could see some have tears as she heard a familiar voice.

"Damn nerd" she saw her brother figure state at with tears "I knew you were safe"

"Of cause I was, Kat-nii"

"I told you never to sue that name in public!"

"But I did" she gave a proud smirk and he huffed in defeat. Izuku then felt Froppy's tongue on her arm.

"How do we know you are Izuku-chan?" She did with questioning eyes.

"Ashui I assure you that it is Izuku" Aizawa said while entering "what did the door ever do to you?"

"My dad told me that the perfect entrance is a very, very loud one" Nejire pouted "and onee-chan"

"Oh my god, are you all my little sisters classmates!? Hello everyone my name is Nejire Hado Midoryia! I am Izuku's big sister!" She smiled as she introduced herself.

Mirio looked very confused "I thought your last name was Hado?"

"No that belonged to granddad. My mothers side" Nejire said while hugging her little sister "oh my god we have something important to celebrate. Izuku became a mum!"

"What!?" Was the reaction of everyone else in the room and Katsuki's eyes shouted who did he have to kill.

"Guys I am not pregnant or anything. I just am going to adopt a girl with my boyfriend" Izuku reassured everyone but they were more worried.

"You moved one quickly" Mina said while many agreed.

"Well I have known him for a very long time and he is so" they saw her blush when she started to talk and she hid her face I'm her sister chest.

"Damn nerd, tell me right now who it is!" Katsuki looked like he was ready to murder someone.

"You know him Kat-nii" the ash blonde stood there before his eyes widened in surprise.

"But he died"

"He was alive and when I was taken by villians he was there and he was making sure I was safe" her phone went off and she saw her caller as she blushed heavily.

"Put it on speaker!" Mina shouted and everyone agreed while she sighed and do so.

<Hey doll~> a shiver went down Izuku's spine and a blush formed around her <I need your help with something> she could hear the embarrassment from the phone.

She giggled "do you need help with Eri?"

<Well I am not the best with this but I would like your help and plus. It will be great help for when we decide to… make one later on~>