05. An Arrow To The Face

Start from the beginning

"Give me a little dance," Xavier said, smirking. "Or dance on the table for me."

"Are you serious?" I asked, crossing my arms. I was getting mad with him.

"Choose which one you'd like, darling," Xavier said, sitting down.

I glared at Xavier as I stepped on the table. I started dancing on the pole and realized Xavier had a drink in front of him on the table. I smirked, biting my lip. I kicked the cup 'accidentally' onto Xavier's lap and he groaned, standing up.

"Oops," I said, getting down from the table. "Sorry, Xavier."

Xavier shook his head, scoffing. "I guess I deserve that."

I smirked, nodding my head. "Yeah, you did."

Xavier grabbed a napkin and started cleaning his pants, cursing under his breath.

I laughed, crossing my arms. "Maybe one day I'll actually put on a little show for you."

Xavier looked up at me, smirking. "Oh, I'd love to see that, darling."

I shrugged, "We'll see."

I started walking away, but was stopped by a firm grip. I turned around and looked at Xavier confused.

"What time do you finish working?" Xavier asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Midnight," I replied, bluntly. "Are you going to stay until then or what?"

"Of course," Xavier said, grinning. "Maybe one of your friends will actually give me a show."

I rolled my eyes. "Have fun with that."

I walked away to the back with some of the other girls and was talking to Estephannie.

"Is he going to take you home?" Estephannie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Most likely, yes," I replied, nodding my head.

"But didn't you come in your car?" Estephannie asked. "Are you just going to leave it?"

"Oh shit," I said, face palming myself. "I'll probably just get it tomorrow then."

Estephannie laughed, shaking her head. "You're a fool."

I shrugged, laughing. "I guess I am."

I continued talking to Estephannie until I had to go dance on stage again. Eventually, it was midnight and I was getting dressed in my clothes.

I walked outside and saw Xavier talking to some girl by his car. I rolled my eyes, walking over to them.

"I'll call you, sweetheart," Xavier said, taking a piece of paper from the girl. "It was nice talking to you."

The girl walked away and glared at me when she saw me.

"What?" I said, raising my hands. "You got a fucking staring problem?!"

The girl just quickly ran off and I rolled my eyes. I turned to Xavier who was smirking.

"Give me her number," I said, holding my hand out. "Now."

Xavier placed the paper in my hand. I ripped it up and threw it away in the trash can.

"Come on," I said, getting in Xavier's car. "Let's go."

Xavier got in the car and turned to look at me. "Why'd you do that?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Well," I said, sighing. "I don't want a cheating pretend boyfriend."

Xavier chuckled, shaking his head. "Your reaction was worth paying the girl."

"What?" I asked, surprised. "You paid a girl to act that crap out?"