1 - Lonliness

You've been by yourself in the woods for years.

Throughout that time, you've avoided contact with people at all costs, trying to keep yourself hidden and unknown. Unfortunately whenever someone would get too close to finding you or someone ended up seeing you, you took matters to the next level and straight up killed them.

You just didn't feel humane enough anymore to care about someone's life. That's how bad you wanted to be alone, that's how far gone you were.

You lived off vegetation and small animals for a while. You learned to survive on your own without having to sneak back into the city to gather food or whatever other needs you lacked.

It was ...nice. The longer you were alone, the more free time you had to yourself.

And one day you just thought out of the blue; well why the hell not build a whole mansion. Just one to myself?

And so, you did. You and your crazy self built a whole damn mansion in the middle of the woods. It took...years to even figure out how, to gather the supplies and all, but you finally did it.

...Well you didn't do it all alone of course, I mean how's a simple human who's no older than probably [REDACTED] or something supposed to build a giant house in the middle of the woods?

Well the story is, one day you "accidentally" somehow summoned up a demon by the name of Zalgo and won favor with him, so he lent you very few supernatural abilities so you could survive easier and he helped you create such a mansion that was built on a field to keep out outsiders. It had everything you possibly needed to live on your own.

It was great. It was amazing. It was the best thing you've ever accomplished in your pathetic life.

And you had it all to yourself!

The first week it was pretty great, you just running around this whole darn big mansion having a great time by yourself. You had your own working television, you had a stockpile of weapons to play around with in the basement and even test on actual people. You had all the food you could possibly want!....Although you ran out of that in the first week too so you had to go back to sneaking into stores for food.

After a while though, it got boring...

It was fun for a while but without anyone to talk to, surprisingly it was starting to bum you out. You and Zalgo used to be friends when you first summoned him and he helped you build the mansion, but you may have taken things too far when you stole something really important from him, and it really pissed him off, causing him not to show up again. We'll get to that later on though.

You resorted to kidnapping people outside and bringing them to your mansion in hopes that you could get them to hang out with you.

Unfortunately, all the people you kidnapped were dumbasses who just kept screaming the whole time no matter how many times you recited the Spongebob Squarepants theme song or tried to offer them a plate of bacon that formed a smiley face so you could seem light hearted.

Long story short, you ended up killing them all in the end.

You tried placing 8 pages across the woods of papers that said things like "Friends needed" "Friend Applications" "I'm desperate please drop by" "I'm lonely help ):"

There were little slips that people could take, and each time a slip was taken, you would immediately teleport to where they were to say hello, (thanks to Zalgo magic) but for some reason they would always run away from you screaming. You'd try chasing after them but once they got too close to leaving the woods you'd have to kill them.

Now you really felt lonely.

"This sucks," You sigh one day, sitting down on the couch in your living room, pulling the cloak you wore over your whole body like a sheet. "I can't believe I actually want the presence of people again. What should I do...."

You sat there thinking while watching TV for a long time until you saw something on the news from the local city. A rampaging teen had gone on a killing spree offing 7 people and was now on the run, being hunted down by police.

"Huh...that kids going to need somewhere to hideout. Why not help him," you asked yourself casually. A slow grin then formed on your face as you formulated a plan. Why not instead of normal people, you just welcome runaway criminals into your mansion? Obviously they'd appreciate a place to stay that's not prison! Then you'd have someone hang out with for once!

You hop up from the couch and hurry out of your mansion, eager to find the runaway teen. You use one of your abilities to be swift on an inhuman level and quietly invade the city, searching on everyone corner for the runaway criminal.

You eventually come across a gathering of police cars and begin to search around there, thinking you were getting close. You find an alleyway and spot the teen leaned against a dumpster, trying to catch his breath from running.

Smiling slightly, you make yourself visible to him and appear before him. The shocked teen grasped his knife and looked at you in fear, "Wh-Wh...you are you!?"

"Relax. My names' (Y/N). You look like you're in some deep shit. Need help?"

"THE...THE (Y/N)MAN??? Is it really you?"

"...Seriously, why do people keep calling me (Y/N)Man. It's literally just (Y/N)."

The teen's shock turned to excitement. "I've read all about you, I can't believe you're real! Are you really here to kidnap me and take me to your mansion in the woods?"

"Yeah."

"THEN TAKE ME!!"

The teen started running towards you in such awe and amazement of your very existence that you almost felt...touched for a bit. You felt...happy that someone was this excited to see you. Usually your name in the outside world was feared and notorious. But this kid...this criminal seemed to idolize you. He didn't ...scream. He would willingly join you.

You hold out a hand to the teen, welcoming this young criminal into your closed off world when suddenly the sound of a gunshot rang and the next thing that happens freezes you. The teen tumbled to the ground, been struck in the head so suddenly. You slowly turn seeing police officers easing into the alleyway with their guns raised. They see you and become frighted, "(Y-Y/N)Man??"

You look between the officers and the fallen teen and are suddenly filled with anger.

They took the only person that could've been your friend away from you!

Aura-like tendrils suddenly appeared from behind your back and you grab one of the officers with them, suddenly tearing them apart. You then proceed to do the same to the others, mercilessly killing them off.

Afterwards, you sat in the aftermath of the bloodbath, looking at the body of the teen. You tapped into his fading memories using Zalgo's given abilities and saw all his past pains, sadnesses, the things inside that broke him when he was alive. He was just like you, tired of the outside world. He broke and went on a killing spree, unable to contain his inner feelings anymore. You could've saved him.

You could've given him a new life, but it was too late now. Not even his soul was anywhere to be found.

"Never again..." you mumble to yourself. "I won't let the broken, the lost and lonely, the tortured and the abused suffer. People just like him...I'll save them from society and allow them to live with me. We can share our pain and our hatred together, and then take it out on society together... it's be like a family."

You got up from sitting in a pool of blood and nodded to yourself. "A family of misfits living together in the (Y/N) Mansion. I like that."

You walk over to the body of the teen and pick it up. "This idea came to be thanks to you. You won't be forgotten. You'll be safe at the mansion forever." You then turn from the massacre and walk away with the corpse, heading back for the woods.

It was then you decided that you didn't want to be alone anymore. You'd just recruit the worlds worst to join you. You'd recruit things not even of this world! It'll be a big band of killers and scoundrels living together ...something you believe that you'd fit in with perfectly.