True Story.

There's this story about this creepy freak named (Y/N) that lives deep in the wilderness of [REDACTED]. They used to live a normal life as a normal person like the rest of us until one day they were driven insanely mad by the stupidity of our society.

So this creepy freak hobbled away into the wilderness one day to escape and save their remaining brain cells, never to been seen again.

Or so they say. Legend has it that the (Y/N)Man is a merciless killer that still lives in those woods, murdering anyone from outside the woods that dare venture in. It's said that the (Y/N)Man lures dumb people into the woods by leaving 8 dank memes on trees, and when someone touches one of them dank memes (Y/N)Man appears and Rickrolls them to literal death-

...Just kidding. You didn't think that was second half was true, did you.

However, (Y/N) does exist, and the chance that they live in the wilderness killing anyone that enters is very true. Driven to the very edge, (Y/N) last disappeared ages ago, and has never been found. People that venture out to see if their existence is real never show up again.

Throughout time though, serious crimes and terrors have occurred throughout the world, some unexplainable some just downright unrealistic. Culprits of extreme crimes, and those who could easily be deemed as mentally deranged have started to disappear from the roster, never showing up again after leaving their biggest crime scene.

No one knows what happens to them or where they go, but many young fans who like to fantasize these people all came to the conclusion that they couldn't have gone anywhere else but one specific place.

The killers were taken and are all being kept in something called The (Y/N) Mansion.

I promise this book is more serious than my other one, there are some silly parts but Ill try to make it more serious this time 💀