Harvest Moon Festival

Start from the beginning

The other Trolls cheered in excitement.

"Oh well, we'll just make the most of it," Stereo chuckled.

"You know, guys, my dad's half-sister and her family participate in the festival, so why can't we meet them? She's also a Magic Techno Troll, so I need some training while you guys have fun," Aggie suggested with all of her friends nodding in agreement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Main Trolls travelled out of the resort, and decided to walk to Aggie's relatives' house. It wasn't that very far as it took only 10 minutes to make it there.

Outside the house, there were two Trolls standing and waiting happily. One was a female Magic Techno Troll who had green hair, orange eyes, and wore a blue blouse and yellow pants. The second one is her Magic Country Troll husband with red hair, yellow eyes, and wore a farmer's gear.

Aggie happily saw her two relatives as she ran towards them with her arms spread wide, "Aunt Dolly! Uncle Elliot!"

"Yee-haw! how's our colawful little niece a-doin'?" Elliot asked while pinching Aggie's cheek.

"I'm darn good, Uncle Elliot! thanks faw letting us enjoy the harvest jambawee!" The colorful Magic Musical Troll answered.

"It's no trouble. We know you were friends with Normal Troll Royalties. It's the best we could do," Dolly smiled.

"Anyway, I think you've heard of my new boyfriend, King Trollex?" Aggie walked towards Trollex who was carrying a heavy bag of bottled drinks, and she threw him in front of her uncle and aunt.

"Greetings, Mr. and Mrs. Galido." Trollex waved nervously, but Dolly and Elliot glared at the Techno king while crossing their arms, indicating they didn't like Trollex as Aggie's boyfriend when they found out about the news, "How have you been uh with all the...waves and stuff around here since your farm was built near the sea?

"We lost our awful old farm hand ta one ov them tsunamis last week," Elliot mentioned.

Trollex laughed nervously with guilt, "Oh! My bad! I am so sorry. I didn't mean to open that wound, sir."

Dolly then turned her gaze to the Country leader behind Trollex, "And you must be Delta Dawn, leader of the Country Trolls," she pushed Trollex aside, and shook hands with the Delta.

"Howdy, ya'll, how come i've nevuurr done heard ov ya befawe?" The Normal Country Mayor asked.

"Probably because Aggie's father and I were... not very close, but we still keep in touch," Dolly replied.

"That there's ayy mighty good result," Delta snickered, "So, is this here festival some kaand av fun ayn' games?"

"Well, there were different games in this festival, but these games required strength, agility, and speed," the female Magic Techno Troll declared.

"You Trolls should enter the Tough Games, " Her husband suggested.

Barbpopped her head forward in excitement, "I heard games! What games? I'm in!"

"Every harvest festival, there's ayy competishun ta be thay ...uhh roughest toughest Troll in Harmonious Land! Ayn' thay ...uhh leaders would be selecting witch playe will hold thay ...uhh festival! lukily faw us, this here year is Anticque's turn!" the male Magic Country Trolls said.

"Yeah! Wish I could play!" Aggie scoffed while crossing her arms.

"Aggie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended with fifteen Trolls ending up in the hospital," Dolly reminded while putting a hand on her shoulder.