He is really lucky...

After a while mikey asked you to have taiyaki that he bought first you hesitated but then started eating it with him and Emma... You stayed there for couple of hours enjoying and chilling which refreshed your mood... And then headed home...

After heading straight to your room you can't stop thinking about it... Like why baji is doing what is he thinking? Why would he leave toman to side up with kazutora and become enemies with mikey kun.... You tried calling him but he is not picking up the call... Whyy?

Next day... After school...

B

aji and chifuyu both didn't show up on school today as well...you were walking down your way to the home but suddenly your phone started ringing it was chifuyu calling ...he asked you to come near the park.... Seems like its urgent..
While busy on your thoughts you arrived at the destination... You saw chifuyu there...your eyes widened when you saw his condition he was broken meant his face it felt like someone throwed a big rock on his face and he was bleeding heavily ... You ran towards him and seeing him like that obviously you can't control your tears he is your close friend what the hell happened with him... You grabbed him by shoulder ... And took him to the hospital... Doctor treated him while you were sitting outside waiting for his recovery... You were crying while facing down... He came out and smiled towards you...

You stood up from the seat looking down while the area around your eyes grew dark..

'Thank you y/n ... You saved me'

'Chifuyu san mind telling me what's going on? '

'Oh about that its nothing...just some fight I got into'

'Just some fight? Huh are you kidding me'

'Y/n?'
He looked at you and while you were looking down ...

'How long are you planning on lying to me? '

'Its not like that y/n'

'Then tell me what its like... How did you got so injured whats the reason'

' plzz calm down y/n chan'

'Calm down? ...Tell me why you didn't called baji san but me instead there must be a reason...so just tell me already that why are you hiding it from me ... Why you both are doing this'
you shouted at him while looking up tears falling from your eyes..and chifuyu staring at you in astonishment...

He came closer and put his hand on your shoulder

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He came closer and put his hand on your shoulder... While you whipped your tears...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.