You paused for a while and then said

'And i dont know much but I think it's okay to cry sometimes i think it's a great medicine...that why i always cry am such a cr- ' you said while scratching your head and nervously laughing...

But before you can finish your sentence he came closer and slowly hugged you ...first you got startled but then you felt warm drop of waters falling on your back...

'Am sorry y/n chin can I stay like this for a while' he said... He was crying silently

He sobbed in your arms while you put your hands on his head and your face turned serious ...

But its okay to breakdown sometimes and it will not make you weak it will make you more strong and more importantly a human who cares about his loved ones..and nothing can change the fact about how great of a leader he is ...

He sobbed in your arms for a couple minutes after a while he backed down smiling towards you with closed eyes... You can't see a drop of tear on his face neither he looked like he was crying... This dude is really something...

After that he sat down with his back resting on wall and looking at the ceiling...

'Thank you so much y/n chin...i have decided what to do..' You looked at him with a confused face and asked him about it in return to which he said it's a surprise just trust me... Your eyes widened but then you smiled at him... He smiled back ....after a minute of silence you felt a sharp gaze staring at you... It made you a bit anxious you started sweating a bit...

'Mikey kun why are you staring me? '

You asked the boy politely...

He came closer to your face and looked at it intensily and said...

'Well y/n chin I have been thinking this for a while '

You looked at him with a confused face...

'What mikey kun? '

'Well I wanted to ask you...what did you see in him?..you are such a nice girl and not to mention so beautiful'
You blushed when you heard that... Completely flustered...and said

'What are you talking about mikey kun

'What are you talking about mikey kun... He is soo cool and handsome and strong also very caring and reliable ...he loves animal --- ' you continued saying

Mikey started laughing when he saw you all flustered while mentioning bajis good point...

'You love him right y/n chin?'

You stopped and went quite when you heard that you were looking down for a couple of minutes and was really flustered to say that .. But then you looked up in his eyes and said...

'Yes mikey kun i really love him...'

His eyes widened and then he smiled with closed eyes while looking down... And mummbled....