Chapter 9: Mine 💋

Start bij het begin

Then I take a seat next to him, rubbing his back soothingly.

"Tell me what's wrong, handsome?" I whisper.

He's so deep in his thoughts I think I may need to speak louder to get his attention.

But he finally looks up at me, with sad doe eyes. Tears forming in his beautiful eyes.

The first time, I've ever seen him cry.

"My parents are getting d-divorced." He finally confesses, speaking so low, I almost missed what he said.

I don't say anything but hug him. As he let everything out into my shoulder, sobbing quietly.

He went onto to explain that his dad is getting remarried to another woman.

But he promised to still but there for Chris and his siblings.

**PRESENT TIME: Boston, 2012**

"Y'okay, baby?" I put my hand on Chris's thigh who was zoned out.

"What?" He shakes his head, "Yeah, yeah I'm okay. I have everything I've ever wanted. Right here."

I smile when he kisses my cheek.

We then head over to the tree, to open gifts with the Evans family.

• MONTHS LATER •

Months passed after Christmas with Chris's family. It was now almost April.

FROM E NEWS!

Marvel actor, Chris Evans, gets back together with his high school sweetheart, Y/n Y/l/n. The two got married young and we were sad to hear they had gotten divorced. But now they are back and better than before!

Surprise! Chris Evans is back together with his adorable wife, Y/n Y/l/n! We are so excited for these two and what the future holds for them! But what happened with Chris's girlfriend Minka? Wasn't Y/n supposed to marry a doctor? Find out, by reading the latest details!

Chris Evans flew back to Boston, in order to stop his ex wife's wedding, sources say Y/n happily obliged and ran out with her high school sweetheart. The couple is now back in LA, taking their relationship to a whole new level.

I moved back with Chris in our old home here in LA. And everything has been amazing, Chris has been sweet, we've been traveling a lot these past few months, he took me to a resort where he made love, round after round.

He's been spoiling me a lot, more than usual, but I don't complain.

Right now I'm with some girlfriends that I've met through Scarlett over the years.

At one of LA's hottest nightclubs.

"So you and Chris?!" Rachel squeals, wiggling her hands in fists at how happy she is.

"Yeah, we're back." I say, before taking my glass of wine and sipping.

"They were always meant to be, I told you guys." Scarlett shrugs her shoulders cockily.

"Girl, I am glad you're back with that hunk of a man. He is gorgeous!" Demi tips her beer to me, smirking.

Rachel does Scarlett's makeup and sometimes does mine too. Demi is a costume designer for movies and shows.

The girls and I catch up, on what everyone's been doing for the past three years.

"And what happened, with um, Jon?" Scarlett asks, hesitating.