Chapter 7 - Parent's day off

Start from the beginning

---------

3 HOURS LATER

Tian found himself rubbing his eyes, waking up. It was 6 PM. 

"PHUPHAAAAAAAA!!!" Tian shouted, waking him up from the armchair he was sat in. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Tian asked. 

"Because you need more rest than just and hour and a half." He yawned.

"But I wanted to do something with you.." Tian sulked. 

"You don't have to do things with me. I'm happy spending time with you at home. Even if it's just sleeping with you." 

Tian was silent. 

"What about Wat?" Tian asked.

Ayi's mother came by and asked if he could spend the night, the boys kept begging." 

"Take me out to dinner." Phupha requested. 

"Where?" Tian asked.

"I don't know, you're taking me." Phupha grinned. 

Tian decided on a restaurant, and Phupha drove them both there. 

It was a traditional Thai restaurant, they ordered various curries, and meats, and Tian's favourite, pigs brain. 

They arrived back home and parked in front of their house. 

"We're ho-" Phupha started, only getting startled by the look Tian was giving him. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Phupha asked nervously, but before he could react to anything else, Tian climbed his way over the gears of the car and tried to sit on Phupha's lap, but-

"Aaah!!" Tian screamed, getting scared by the car horn he just sat on by accident, moving himself closer to Phupha. Phupha couldn't stop laughing, making Tian look grumpy. 

"Come on. Let's do it inside." Phupha said, under his laugh. 

Tian tried to get out, only hitting the horn again, and screaming again, which made Phupha's situation even worse. 

A/N: Sexy stuff ahead. I mean I enjoyed it lmao

Phupha held Tian's hand, getting him out of the car. He led him to the house, and once they where in, he closed the door and slammed Tian into it, kissing him passionately without taking a breath. 

"Phupha... I can't do this.. I want you inside of me.. now!" Tian's possessiveness was killing him, but, he did as Tian pleased. He grabbed Tian's waist and carried him over to the kitchen counter. 

I guess they'll be using cooking oil tonight..

They started ripping each others clothes off, almost like it was fire to their skin. Once all was off, Phupha pulled Tian down from the counter, flipping him over so he was bent over it. Phupha lathered all three of him fingers with oil, and jabbing them into Tian, hitting his prostate first try. 

"Ahh!!" Tian moaned, turned on by the sudden move. 

After a few thrusts and many moans from Tian, he couldn't take it anymore, not just his fingers. 

"Tian, I can't wait. Can I put it inside now?" He pleaded, receiving a nod and whimper from his partner. 

Phupha used a good amount of the oil on his dick, putting half of it in, gently thrusting. Tian didn't want only half though. He pushed back as Phupha moved forward, which made the sexiest groan Tian had ever heard come out of Phupha. 

"You want all of it?" Phupha asked in surprise. 

"I don't just want it. Ahhhh! I.. Ah! I need it!" Tian moaned. He could feel Phupha get even bigger inside him, making him whimper. 

"Auhuhhhh!" The both of them moaned. 

"You like that?" Phupha asked in a seductive tone. 

"Yeah.." Tian moaned.

"I didn't hear that. Say it louder." 

"Yes!! I like it when you fuck me!" Phupha thrusted harder and harder, before Tian spoke again. 

"I'm.. I'm gunna.. cum..." Tian moaned.

"Let me finish you off." Phupha grinned, rubbing Tian's cock in time with his thrusts. 

"Ahhuhhh!" Both moaned in sync to each other as they came. Tian's legs where visibly shaking, so Phupha picked him up and carried him to the bed. 

Tian was laying restfully across Phupha's chest, caressing it gently. 

"We haven't done that in a while." Tian laughed. 

"Mm. Can we do it in the morning too?" Phupha asked eagerly.

"Maybe. I want to rest now, though. Wake me up in a bit. Maybe we can go another round. But you must wake me this time. Otherwise you wont get anymore tonight." 

"Ohh I'll be waking you up. Don't even worry about it. Why would I miss such a great opportunity?" Both of them snickered. 

"How long do you need? 5 minutes?" Phupha joked. 

"Very funny. give me at least an hour." 

"Okay, then 5 minutes it is." Phupha joked again. 

---------------

Alright! So sorry I've been inactive! I kinda rushed this chapter, it's a bit short, I didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long! I couldn't get into my account, I don't even know how I got off it anyway. 

I've started school again, and I've been bombarded with homework, and it's only the first week! 

Hope you guys are all okay!! 

If you have any ideas for the chapter I'll add them in!

Have a great week! 

<3