Chapter 1

Bold&italic = Author's note
"..." = Talking
'..." = Thought
*...*/ (...) = A/N in the middle of the fanfic or time skip
*... = lil tips

During the blue night, after Satan was finding a body that is suitable for him to possessed on and he got supressed by Shiro after he posessed on him. Fujimoto Shiro sealed the baby's heart who inherits Satan's flames into the sword.

Satan waited in Gehenna and seeing from Shiro as a window to wait if there's any opportunity to bring the one that inherits his flames to gehenna. After Yuri passed away, a yeti appears out of nowhere and swings its arm at Shiro. The babies in a small bag that was tied from cloth was thrown out of Shiro grip while Shiro was yeeted to the opposite direction of where the babies were thrown, the babies landed on the snow and Satan took this opportunity to make a small gehenna gate to get the light blue hair baby whonnamed Rin along with the sword into gehenna.

When Shiro defeated the yeti and took the bag, then he found out Rin is gone. He tried to find Rin but he was nowhere to be found so he gave up on finding him and took the other baby who named Yukio with him to Mephisto's office.

In gehenna, Satan took Rin into his castle and ordered the maids in his castle to take Rin into a room to take care him. He takes out the sword and break the blade and Rin's demon heart returned. He went to his throne to observe gehenna with his magic and saw Yuri wandering near his castle. He went out and guide her into his castle. He asked her to stay with him and Rin and make her as a queen in gehenna.

*The spirits' of the dead people usually wander in gehenna. The spirits will slowly disappear after a few centuries in gehenna.

*5 years time skipu brought by me playing minecraft with my friend and went to the bastion*

"Dad! Dad! Can I go to assiah with Amai-nii to visit Sam-nii?" a 5 years old Rin asked Satan as he is running towards Satan in the hallway that is lighted up with blue flames. "Nope you can't go to assiah yet. You can go there when you are older" he replied Rin nicely.

"Pleaseeeee!" Rin made cute eyes to his dad "No you can't, not now okay? I will let you go to assiah when you are 15 years old in human years which is 1500 years old here" Satan said as he patted Rin's head

"Yay! Thank you dad!" Rin immediately hugs his father but Satan clears his throat "Okay, let's train your flames right now" Satan said gently as he took his hand out for Rin to hold him. "Aw~ alright dad" Rin hold Satan's hand as they started walking to the training area. Yuri was looking at them in a distance the whole time, she let out a soft chuckle as she heard their conversation.

In assiah, a 5 year old boy that is wearing glasses is crying while he is running towards Shiro. "There's a monster it is so scary" the boy said

"Yukio, it's okay. Those are demons. Do you want to join me in battle to protect yourself from the demons?" Shiro said as kneel down to Yukio's eye level. "Yes, I want to protect myself from them!" Yukio said while he wiped his tears.

"Alright, I will start teaching you about demons and how exorcise the demons when you are ready." Shiro said as he took Yukio in the church.

A/N: Hello, this is my first Blue Exorcist fanfic. I will update my other fanfics too so I am not sure when I will update this.
:)