Chapter 5

I slam the door to my apartment, then walk over to the window where I see all the guys looking up here. I roll my eyes and pull my curtians closed; not wanting any part of them right now. "Great fucking day.." I mumble to myself, falling back on the couch. I sigh, placing my hand over my face. Just as I closed my eyes, there's a knock at the door. I groan and glare toward the door.

"If you're looking for Jada she's not here!" I scream, never moving from my spot. Slowly becoming impatient waiting on the mystery person to respond.

"It's not Jada, I'm looking for Rocky!" A familiar voice calls from the other side. That voice only belongs to a short, blue eyed man name Jinxx.

I contemplated on either getting up and facing my problems or sitting on my couch and ignoring them... I mean Netflix is already on! But I finally stand with a sigh and open my door.

"Here am I." I say and look at him annoyed. "Look I know I can't apologize for what happen all those years back and I can't make up for lost time but I'm truly sorry, Rocky you have to believe me. You were my best friend and I'd never hurt you like that. Do you forgive me?"

He looked at me hopefully as I thought for a moment. "You said you would never leave me alone and you did. You broke the most important promise we ever made."

With that, I slammed the door and returned to my couch.

"Rocky...Please. Let me in." I heard him plead. If I stay perfectly quiet he'll go away, I keep saying in my head. Finally after about fifteen minutes I couldn't hear him anymore so I turned my TV off and decided I wanted to sleep on the couch tonight.

When I woke up, Jada had laid a blanket over me and went to sleep in the recliner beside the couch. I smiled before I remembered yesterday's events. I sighed and left to take a shower, I needed to go to town anyway. After my shower, I got dressed and wrapped my hair up. No makeup today, to tired. When I opened the door, I nearly screamed. Jinxx's sleeping body fell down since he was leaning on my front door. When he hit the floor he sprang awake. "I forgot how persistent you were." I muttered.