The Beginning

Scomo was a dirty little slut for Bojo, whenever they met he would bend over for Bojo and always met his demands.

One day Bojo asked for Scomo to go over to hawaii too meet up, Scomo didn't want to leave his duties in Australia, but when it comes to Bojo he would do anything for him.

"Come over Hawaii baby" said Bojo to Scomo over the phone, "O-o-okay Bojo" Scomo said. You could hear Bojo scream down the line "Call me daddy little bitch boy!!" "S-s-sorry daddy" Said Scomo "Good girl" Bojo said in a husky voice.

Scomo got ready in a bloo tuxedo to look like he was going for an important business trip, when in fact he was going over to Hawaii to fuck Bojo.

He got to the airport and arrived just in time to get on the aeroplane after booking a last minute ticket. He sat down and the plane started take-off, he gripped the sides of the seat in anticipation to see Bojo, he couldn't wait any longer.

He got a notification from his phone, it was from Bojo. He read it slowly and carefully,

Daddy ❤️💦💦💅😜😜: Can't wait to see you baby gorl.

Little slut👑: Can't wait to see you either daddy😍😚😚💦

Daddy❤️💦💦💅😜😜: Can't wait to pound your little ass once you get here baby😏😏

Little slut👑: I bet you couldn't daddy...

Daddy❤️💦💦💅😜😜: Just you wait you fucking whore im going to make sure you can't walk for a week

Little slut👑: Oh daddy I can't wait to see you

Daddy❤️💦💦💅😜😜: And I cant wait to pound that little tight ass

Little slut👑: Were landing right now daddy, see you soon

Daddy❤️💦💦💅😜😜: Good, I got a taxi for you 😉

Little slut👑: Okay see ya!

Daddy❤️💦💦💅😜😜: Bye baby

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝

After many hours Scomo finally landed in Hawaii, he got his luggage and got in the taxi that was awaiting him at the airport.