Salmon The Small

I'm so sorry that you had to see that

TW: Salmon cowbell

"I love you so much, harreh" Salmon said.

Harry turned around to see his (ugly)face, "I love you too babe, but I'm really horny right now and I wanna fuck you like I hate you"

Salmon raised his eyebrows and said "I'm horny too but I wanna top."

"No you little fucker, When you fuck me I can't even feel you, you're really small" Harry argued.

"Ugghhhh No" Simon protested. (Jimmy protested)

Harry got angry and punched him in the face and he also kicked him in the balls.

Then Harry ripped salmon's pants off and went to the kitchen and came back with a huge ass knife and then he chopped salmon's dick off.
And forced him to eat it.

"Look now you can never top again, HAHAHAHAHA" Harry said.

And then Harry fucked salmon to death and wellll he died...

And Harry started crying becuse he was still horny as fuck.

And louis came out of closet and said "Don't worry Harry(darling) if you're still horny I can fuck you"
"OMG yess pleaseee" Harry said.

And then louis fucked him and they fell in love and got married and they fucked again and Harry got pregnant and gave birth to 10 children.

I love you guys so much!❤️
Did you'all like it?!
Tell me if you'all want more😘