FINALE

VENACE POV

   I'm turning 30 this day, and now i'm holding a bouquet of sunflower in my hand while walking on the red aisle with a smile that plaster on my face. Now there's a guy standing near the altar waiting patiently while wiping his tears. I cant still believe that this guy would be the other reason of my happiness exceot for my daughter kiara and my youngest Jackson.

I smiled when i reach the center and smiled at my mom and dad who were now crying for happiness. I grab both of their arms and walk together until we reach his position.

"Take care of my daughter" my dad hold my hand and give it to Grayson.

"Thank you mom and dad" I both kissed their cheecks and now i look at him with a smile and happiness in my face.

"Your dazzling" ani nitong namumula ang ilong at mata.

  Inangat ko ang kamay ko and wipe his tears, "You look handsome baby" malambing na saad ko.

We both take a deep breath and walk together infront of the altar and face the priest. The only thing i can see is him no one, it's only gray my love the guy that i meet before, the stranger in the bar, the man who give me the greatest gift i have.

"It's time for your vow" Ani ng Pari.

  Kinuha niya ang microphone at tumikhim bago tumingin sa mata ko.

"Venace Irene, I'm not a perfect man, i'm not the man you expect me to be but you choose to stay and fight for this love. I'm grateful and please na dumating ka sa buhay ko with our kids. Madami akong pagkukulang bilang ama, kulang pa ang taon, buwan, araw, oras, minuto, segundo para punuin lahat ng pagkukulang ko but in this moment i want everyone to witness that this day, i'll give my all time and efforts, i will be your shoulder of you want to cry on, i can be your friend whol i can listen to all of your problems i can be your punching bag for tantrums, i can be your pillow if you want to rest, i can give you all, things, time and attention but the most important thing is my love that i recoeved for almost years because you deserve it Irene you deserve it. I promise to God that i wont leave your side no matter what, that i will protect you and our kids no matter what. Magdusa man ang mga pinsan ko, I love you Venace Irene Dela Peña Montero" Napangiti ako sa haba ng speech niya, pinunasan ko ang luha na dumaloy sa pisngi ko at inabot ang microphono.

"Hi, Honestly i'm stressed about how should i start this vow i waste a lot of papers but i can't write the right word but when i saw your face earlier memories just coming back until now. Grayson Montero gusto kitang murahin ng ilang libo dahil sa pang-iiwan mo sa akin when i conceived our eldest but the thing is binigay mo sa akin ang pinakamagandang regalo, and that's our daughter kiara, your the reason why she's here your the reason kung bakit ako lumaban because her thank you. From the time we spent in palawan doon palang nagsisimula lahat, wala kang pagkukulang because you already claim kiara as your daughter and act as a dad even that your his real dad. I cant refuse kiara to call you a dad nor to be with you because i can see the happiness on her face and i'm comfortable being with you, and you've just make me fall by your smile and mysterious eyes, para akobg nabaliw when our lips meet for the first time, I want to feel your prescence everyday becaise i know i'm safe were both safe. We have ups and down but we still continue and fight this love and that's what i'm thankful for, loving and choosing you no matter what, thank you for everything, you save me, you protect me and you loved me kahit diko sinabi pero di kita masisi kasi kamahal mahal naman talaga ako heheheh. Grayson, kung sinabi mong magihing unan kita then i can be your kumot, can comfort you in your coldest night and days, i will be the only woman na pwede kang yakapin at patahanin, i can be your bestfruend can be you enemy when we have argument but i'll make sure mananalo ako at tanging tango ka na lang, Thank you for coming my love, i promise that i will be on your side no matter what, i will always support all your decision and will always be here to say Fighting and we can do this together and finally I can call you mine legally Grayson Isaac Montero ny husband" Suminghot ako at pinunasan ang luha sa mata ko.

"I'm hungry" natawa ako sa reklamo ni Enzo,

Hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Gray ng mpansin na magmumura ito, sumenyas akona nasa simbhana kami kaya umayos ito.

"I pronounced you husband and Wife, husband you may know kiss your Wife" anunsyo ng pare.

Inangat ni Gray ang bello na suot ko and grab my wait hanggang magdikit ang katawan namin, ngumiti ako sa kanya at pinikit ang matang naghintay na angkinin niya ang labi ko. Dinig ko ang hiyawan ng mga tao sa simbahan at palakpakan.

Finally this is the happy ending i want thank God for this. After the kisses we took picture with our kids, with our friends and family and then go straight to the hotel kung saan ang reception.

But i thought doon kami dederetso ng asawa ko, hindi pala lumiko kami at dumating kami sa airport.

"We cant escaped the reception" ani ko sa kanya

"We can wife, they already know" natawa ako sa sinabi nito, and we walked together at lumipad sa planong ligar kung saan kami nag hohoneymoon.

      I open my eyes slowly and hinagud ang kanang bahagi ng kama, but i his not here. Napa-upi ako sa kama at hinanap siya sa bawat kanto ng silid, napakagat labi ako ng lumabas siyang hubo't-hubad.

"Ehem" tikhim nito at sumandal sa pader habang nakatitig ss akin ng matiim.

"My body is hungry for heatness" seductive na saad ko, nakasunod lamang ako sa galaw niya, ibinaba niya ang kurtina ng silid na mas lalong kina dilim ng kwarto, he opened the light in dem way.

   Magsasalita pa sana ako ng angkinin niya na mismo ang labi ko, i encircled my arm around his neck and mas pinadiin ang halikan at pagkadikit namin sa isat-isa.

Haking hing at ungol lamang nag naididnig sa buong silid, napasabunot ako sa buhok ng asawa ko ng angkinin niya muli ako sa ilang pagkakataon. Pagud man ang katawan ko pero wala akong paki kung siya ang katalik at kasama ko. sa kama.

We shared kisses and make love and that's what i like, i really love this man and no things or words can express that.

Maybe our story will be end here but our love will be continue until our last breath.

VENACE IRENE DELA PEÑA MONTERO
GRAYSON ISAAC MONTERO

                     =FINALE=