"i think i'll stay here. i'm sorry if minnie here is a bit aggressive. he's not the best with strangers."

the groomer crouched down to the dog's height and scratched his chin, it wasn't long before the golden retriever was lying down, curled against jisung's crouching body.

"hi minnie! i'll do my best to make sure you feel comfortable okay?"

the dog - minnie - stood up, and followed jisung into the room with the blonde boy waiting outside.

*****

as much as the golden retriever was such an angel a few minutes ago, the moment jisung started blow drying his fur, the dog turned into some sort of devil.

"MINNIE! STOP YOU'RE GETTING ME WET!"

the dog looked at the human with an unimpressed look.

jisung could hear minnie's owner from outside who was just laughing at the boy's futile attempts to get the golden retriever to stop moving.

after jisung finally managed to calm the dog down and started applying the pink dye on the ears.

minnie grumbled but eventually gave up trying to run away, opting to just sit down instead.

after jisung was finally done with everything, he brought the dog outside to his owner.

"he looks good! see minnie? i told you hot pink was your colour."

the latter grumbled for the nth time that day.

"anyway thank you so much. i hope he wasn't too much of a trouble. he's really troublesome sometimes."

'yeah i could tell- he's so dramatic! he literally started sulking because i won't pet him.' jisung thought to himself, but still smiled back at the angel like boy in front of him.

"minnie was alright. he did pretty well for his first time actually. just a little... too excited."

jisung felt like he was a teacher talking to a parent in parent teacher meetings.

"yeah... he's like that sometimes. anyway thank you again, my name's felix!"

the shorter cocked his head to the side. "felix? that doesn't sound like a local name.."

felix chuckled. "i'm from australia actually. i live here in south korea now though!"

"ahh i see.. anyway i'm jisung!"

"i know. your name tag says so."
jisung blushed, internally cursing himself for being dumb.

"how much is the fee?"

jisung, once again, was snapped out of his thoughts by the blonde.

"oh! follow me!"

after checking out, felix promised that he would return to the place and even asked jisung which days he worked on.

the two left and jisung started squealing like a high school girl.

"does someone have a crush now?"

the small boy screamed only to see a laughing seungcheol.

"c-crush? NO! DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA! I WAS JUST- UH- SQUEALING OVER THE DOG-"

seungcheol chuckled at the younger's antics and just walked away, leaving a flustered jisung behind.

*****

"i can't believe i had to be a fucking dog. at least let me be a cat!"

the australian laughed at his cousin.

"to be fair- i won the bet fair and square. so you had to be the one to drink the potion. you made the potion anyway."

"PLEASE- WHY WAS HE SO FLUSTERED BY YOU? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE SEES ME? HE'LL FAINT!"

felix rolled his eyes.

"whatever you say minho hyung. whatever you say."

minho glared at the younger before continuing their walk to his cottage.

"he's so tiny though. imagine him under me-"

"HYUNG!"

*****

hi!!first of all, sorry for the late update, my end of year exams are coming soon so-also i just wanted to ask if there's any improvements that i could do for this book- feel free to say anything! i hope you have a great day/night!!signing off,tris

hi!!
first of all, sorry for the late update, my end of year exams are coming soon so-
also i just wanted to ask if there's any improvements that i could do for this book- feel free to say anything! i hope you have a great day/night!!
signing off,
tris.