𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

I know I haven't been a "Good" person, but I haven't been a bad person either. I mean, I barely did anything with my life and now I'm here. In the afterlife about to get reincarnated as the stupid Villain. To be honest, I hate the idea of Rebirth. I mean, who would want to live on earth anyways? It sucks, and as a GenZ member.. I'm glad I died.

But who cares, god thinks I wasted my life and want me to actually do something. All I did was attend my online classes like a normal human being. And maybe played a few "Games".. Look, when I said I wasn't a good person, I meant it. 

I don't know who's even listening, but I just don't wanna go back to "living". I took my life for a reason. Obviously my life sucked, and all I did was go to school, get in major debt due to my mother, get kicked out at 16, working at a convivence store barely being able paying for rent, and spending the rest on food and books.

I think if I went on with life, I just have a gut feeling that I would've still died, just later on in life.

Maybe, I should restart.. But not as the fucking villain, are you serious??

The thought of it annoys me... I should just accept it because it's fucking God, like.. Wtf are you going to do??

.

.

.

End