Chapter 33

Kleo POV

Bakit hindi pa din siya kumbinsido? Is the evidence I got is still not enough for her to believe me? Atsaka, halata naman na siya ang kakambal ko. 

Her lips, nose, and eyes are the same as mine. Magkaiba lang kulay ng mata namin pero pareho lang ito and of course, Kleo, you're a fraternal twins.

Lutang na lutang lang akong naglakakad, she said she wanted time to think and I gave her time because she needs it.  I mean, it's really not easy to believe over this kind of stuffs.

"Kleo," bigla naman akong bumalik sa ulirat ng marinig ko ang boses ni Elora.

"Hi."

"I saw what you did," she said.

"What.. What did I do?" I ask nervously because she looks like she wanted to cry.

"You just hugged her. Klea. Do you love her?" she asked.

"Of course, I love her," I said because she's my twin and I guess that's not right because she cried that made me panicked.

"I love you, Kleo!! And then this... Oh gosh!" she said and walk away. What did I do this time? And did I heard it right? She loves me?

I was about to follow her when Klea suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Look,  hindi kita minamadali kaya naiintindihan ko," sabi ko kaya ngumiti siya.

"I know, I should've believed you at the first place. I.. I want to believe you but it's just... It's sounds impossible but now that I confirmed it, I believe you," she said and a tears a escaped from her eyes. "Kuya... " she added kaya nag unahan na tumulo ang luha sa mata ko. 

Wala na akong pinalampas na oras at niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit. "Namiss kita, kambal ko, sobra,"

"Me too," she said and wiped her tears.

"We should tell this to our friends," I said excitedly and was about to walk when she stopped me. 

"Kuya, it's our secret for now. I don't want everyone to know about who really am I because I have to. You know that my life is in danger, aren't you? The more people will know about my identity, the more possibility that the black charmers will know this," she said, narealize ko tuloy na tama siya. 

"Okay, I'm sorry but at least tell mom?" sabi ko kaya ngumiti siya at tumango.

Akmang sasabihin ko na pupuntahan namin siya ngayon ng maunahan niya akong magsalita. "I saw what happened, why don't you try to fix your lovers quarrel with Elora before everything, okay?"

I remembered, napahilamos naman ako sa mukha. "I made her cry... And I don't know what to do. Any twin sister advice?"

"Hmm, she loves you and you love her. Siguro magpaliwanag ka muna about why you hugged me and after that, confess, tell her what you really feel about her and happy ending na," sabi niya kaya ginulo ko buhok niya na nagpasimangot sa kanya.

"Kuya! Nagpakahirap akong ayusin 'tong napakahaba kong buhok tapos sisirain mo lang. Bahala ka diyan, sana 'di kana pansinin ni Elora," sabi niya at bigla nalang nawala na parang bula. 

Klea POV

"Kuya, ang tagal mo. Ano, okay na kayo?" tanong ko ng dumating na siya sa lugar kung saan nakalagay ang mga pegasus.

"Yeah," he said and smiled, mukhang okay na talaga kaya inirapan ko nalang siya.

Sumakay na ako sa Pegasus at since alam ko na ang daan papuntang kaharian at nauna na ako.  Pagtapak ko palang sa lupa ay gumaan na agad ang pakiramdam ko.