11: Thrill

Hanma Shuji always loves the thrill life can offer. That's why in the first place, he is with Kisaki most of the time. Kisaki piques his interest and was the thrill his life offer to him. It was a one of a hell ride. Hanma enjoys how cruel, fun, manipulative, and intelligent Kisaki is.

Not until the thrill died. Literally.

After Kisaki's death, he tried to continue on and maybe started to look for another thrill so that he wouldn't be so bored out of his life. Dull. That's what his life is right now not until he sees you in that alley.

Waves of excitement rushes through his veins, seeing a familiar person again- above all of that, the only person Kisaki complemented. Boy have this huge ass grin while carrying your beated up body towards his bike last night. Heart is thumping, as remembering Kisaki's words

'Y/N have that brains and strength. You shouldn't underestimate the first vice captain, Hanma. Y/N can atleast bring you down on your knees without even using half of the strength'

Kisaki knew what you're capable of, infact his plans on making Tokyo Manji Gang at the top, you're one of his main weapons along with Mikey.

You're intelligent, as much as he hates to admit but he applaud you for that, as he, Kisaki had come to know that you found out that he is the traitor just like Baji. Yet you kept quiet about it since you wanted to find more evidence you can use as you spill it to Mikey.

As you're able to have a talk to him, you two- alone, he was terribly taken aback by how you almost knew every of his plans. Eventhough it's just a mere hypothesis or theories for you, it's so close, so fucking close to what he is planning.

But informing Mikey didn't happened eventually, only Chifuyu and Takemichi know about such theories. You're too blinded by your rage and devastation over your childhood friend's death. Something that you regretted so much, if you could turn back time, you will definitely sure to save the ones you love and do what is right.

Hanma found his new thrill and that's you. The person his previous master kinda admired.

'Living a life with you would be so colorful'

"Hmm? What's with the long face?~" Hanma said to you, lays down on the bed shamelessly, Inui rolls his eyes.

"How the fuck did you even get in, Reaper?" Hanma looks at Inui upside down.

"The window, it would be so boring if i walked in to the door that is locked by the way"

"Man that sucks, get out, you're not welcome here" You spat and looking at him, annoyed. Hanma laughed

"Man yer face looked horrible!"

"Shut the fuck up!" You throw the pillow at him but Hanma catches it instantly. Both of you started to bicker, you're a very understanding person, really but that fades when Hanma is around you.

Your once patience will be fucking thin just by his teases so now you wanted to wipe off the smirk from Hanma but your wounds are stopping you to move around so much.

Inui helplessly watches you two, already done with whatever bullshit you duo is about to show soon.

"Great house" Hanma said and Inui sighs

"Thanks, would appreciate if you atleast didn't stain the bedsheets with your dirty ass shoes" Hanma wickedly grins, putting his feet up, being the menace to society he is, he pressed his shoes on the bedsheets. Inui and you looked at him with disgust.

"As expected from Kisaki's simp"

"I do NOT appreciate being called by that" Hanma grumbles, but then smirks. "Call me your simp instead" and there he goes with his exaggerated shout as you harsh grab his ears.

"Get your ass off the bed, i swear to god! I'll murder you bitchass pole, or maybe smash your head to some fuckin concrete"  Hanma rolls his eyes and gets off the bed immediately

You noticed that Inui is no longer in the room, you sighed and lay down to the bed. "What's your plan now?" Hanma asks, flipping through some magazines.

"Why does it concerns you?"

"Because i'll follow you from now on!" He said, so proudly that hit a nerve on you.

"I don't want to associate myself with some shit like you"

"Harsh~ ha, that doesn't stop me by the way"

"God you are so annoying"

"God you are so annoying~" He high pitched his voice that made you frown

"Fucking bitch"

"Fucking bitch" Hanma imitated you again and you clenched your fist

"I'm ugly"

"I'm ug— wait what" You laughed at Hanma's horrified expression.

"Serves you right, and leave me the fuck alone"

"No can do, doll" You roll your eyes, feelings your exhaustion is coming.

"You better not mess with my business, Hanma. You do know what Bonten is capable of, right?" Hanma's turn to roll his eyes

"Yeah, i do not fear death ya know? I love everything that's related to danger" He lazily pointed at you, "And you, Y/N L/N is the whole thrill and danger itself"

God every atom in you wanted to punch that face so much, having him around would make you go insane than those Bonten executives. Infact you would rather get beaten up a whole week by them than staying in one room with Hanma.

"I wonder how that piece of shit tolerates you, i mean you've been a great use to him, but in the name of fucking god you're so annoying" You said pertaining to Kisaki and he smirks, "Guess we'll never know"