BONUS CHAPTERS

Hi Everyone,

This update is for the readers of Alpha's Soulmate who have read the entire book on Wattpad, before it was moved to NovelCat.

I have updated bonus chapters as you all asked me to write. However, these are available in NovelCat only.

So, if you want to know the 'after' story of Arnav and Aadhira, please install NovelCat and begin reading from Chapter 71 (titled chapter 70) onwards.

There is a slight change in the last chapter of the book and it will be clear to you if you begin from Chapter 71 (titled chapter 70).

The chapters, as many of you know already, are paid. You can either purchase the coins OR you can also watch advertisement videos to get free vouchers which are same as coins. There are other activities also to get free vouchers/coins.

Lastly, I have a HUGE request. If you think that 'Alpha's Soulmate' was a story that you guys enjoyed, then please VOTE and COMMENT on the book on NovelCat also. It will be very helpful for me as this story is participating in a contest on NovelCat. (There is no need to vote chapter-wise. There, only one vote is given to the entire book. So, it is not time-consuming.)

Please SUPPORT me!!!

If you have any questions regarding it, please feel free to ask.

Thank you so much, again!

-Purnima Negi

Alpha's Soulmateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें