However, if he used the excuse or let himself grow weak with feelings at what the man did, people would make it seem like Steve isn't tough enough and his father always made him feel like showing emotion was weak and no man. Yet, that excuse wouldn't work because Jim didn't let his father define him. Steve was stuck to ask for help.

Speaking of Jim, the boy never listened to his pity threat, still facing him. Something shined within Jim's eyes, reminding him that the Trollhunter had also gone through daddy issues. While the crowd was freaking out, making the situation much worse, for some reason, sharing the contact with Jim made him feel calm, he didn't know what power Jim had to do this suddenly but for some reason, Steve could feel safe without being teased on the standards he was raised by.

Steve cracked a small smile at Jim, the anger dissipating quickly. The Trollhunter nodded his head once, the movement being understood easily by Steve. Despite the people Steve called his allies, they were teasing as his life secrets were shown, not even bothering to ask what his father did or how it forced Steve to act. Jim, he was understanding and would be there if Steve wanted to talk about it.

He felt calm, almost like his father and the situation he was being shown about his mother's love interest, was gone, was nothing but something that would affect Steve. His smile grew more once he realized the feeling he rarely felt.

The relationship between him and Jim had definitely grown and Steve knows who would be there if something truly happened. School would be a lot more fulfilling.

Steve raised an eyebrow before slamming the bag into Coach's arms, "hug this." He angrily stomped to the trash bin, struggling to toss the bag in while Coach followed, dropping the bag to the side.

"Have it your way," without another word, the gym teacher rejoined his lover within the Palchuk home, leaving Steve who could barely get the trash down to put on the lid.

"Stupid!" However, the bully's attention was instantly on his garage as something had crashed. He carefully eyed the closed door, listening as cans rattled as they hit the concrete floor. Steve rubbed his hands together, a tight glare on his face. "Racoons."

"Um, I'm getting a feeling that it isn't racoons," a kid mentioned before another one spoke up.

"Well, duh."

He pulled the garage door open, the phone lit up as he inspected the area. The garage was quiet until something else had rattled, a strange noise of whatever invaded the garage was heard.

His light continued to follow every clash and bang that was heard until something quickly scurried across the room. Glass bottles bounced on the hard floor, startling Steve. Yet, from his feared yelp, Steve gave an evil cackle, closing the garage door.

The crowd sat up straight, Toby gasping. "You mean to tell me, a Goblin is in Steve's garage, out of all people. This will be good."

"He's finally going to know! The big bully will finally know what his Victim can do!"

"So this is why he was acting so strange in the last one. Or is this after?" Claire asked, turning to Jim who was shrugging.

"I feel like it is before since nothing usually startles Steve that much, I mean, it is Steve."

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." He shined the light in the darkened room, seeing the shadow leap into a different hiding spot, damaging whatever was in its path. As Steve moved the light across the room, he had done a double take as yellow eyes were seen behind a paint can.

The Goblin came into full view, panting and leaping to the side. Steve yelled out in fear as he ran to the exit, the Goblin using it to its advantage and throwing stray trash at scared Steve. As it growled and hissed, continuing to toss items at an unfortunate Steve, the said boy had dropped his phone, the light disappearing and leaving the boy in the darkness.