º s i x º

I sat down in my seat at the table that Renjun and his friends usually sat at, I don't know many of them too well but I still sit with them and they don't mind.

Renjun wants to sit with me but also wants to sit with them, yes there are times I'm just sitting there staring at my food while he talks and laughs with them but I don't mind too much.

"Bora!" I heard Jaemin shout to me, my heart fluttered a bit as I looked up to him smiling towards me.

anyone who was looking at me could tell exactly how I felt about this boy, but he didn't. Though of course Renjun did and would tease me every now and then.

"We were thinking of going to the carnival, you wanna come along?" He asked me, "oh! sure! why not" I said and chuckled a bit.

Renjun elbowed me and I glared at him, "Jisung is coming too!" Jaemin said suddenly, I looked back at Jaemin. "Cool!" "Just thought you would want to know." He said then winked at me.

Then the rest of the boys looked at me, though there were only 5 including Renjun it felt intimidating. "What do you mean.. by that..?" Jaemin chuckled a bit and then looked towards Jeno.

"It's obvious! You like Jisung!" Jeno said.

~~

Bora had made it normal for us to start walking back to the apartments together, I was curious about why she would want to walk with me but I haven't asked. 

I had made a lot of effort to avoid her but none of them seemed to show a good result. At first I tried leaving school later than normal but she would always wait for me, then I tried leaving the earliest I could but she managed to catch up easily.

"You've been trying to avoid me, haven't you?" She said to break to silence, I quickly looked in her direction with wide eyes. "Huh? No! I haven't been avoiding you!" I responded with a bit of stutter.

I sucked air through my teeth as I knew how obvious of a lie that was. "Why have you been avoiding me..? Was it because of the thing at the house?" I was curious how she found that out so quickly, though it may have been obvious?

"How did you figure that out?" I said with a curious tone. "Chenle told me." My eyes shot back down to the path in front of us as I felt my face heat up, I then just responded with "Ahh.."

She bumped me a bit and giggled. "If it is because of that don't worry about it, I didn't find you childish or anything like that.. It was cute!" 

As she said that the last part replayed in my head, I felt my heart skip a beat and my face felt like it was on fire. No, I don't like Bora, it was just a girl calling me cute that caused me to feel this way.