Chapter 10: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"IJN Hiryuu of the Hiryuu (Hiryū)-class of aircraft carrier's." Said a female with white hair and rabbit ears with blue eyes. Wearing an ocean blue and white kimono.

 Wearing an ocean blue and white kimono

"I'm Mayer. Polʹovyy or you can call me Major. Field if you prefer and I work for the Ukrainian army." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet." Said the four ladies he just met.

"Now that we all know each other let's get started but what I'm about to say you must not tell anyone." The major told the six ladies giving each one a death star before continuing. "What you say ladies was an altered form. A darker and more powerful version of Kansen when their mind is flooded with various types of emotions and to be honest with all of you all kansen have an altered form and it's something you don't want to mess around with. Think of it like a demonic spirit has posed you granting you huge amount of power that you have no control over unless you've spent months training in this form which is something I would advise against doing unless you want to have your mind left broken from all the negative emotions and thoughts being processed."

"I see." Said Souryuu, think about what the Major just said before asking him something. "You said you enter your altered form when your mind is cluttered with negative emotions and thoughts. May I ask how you entered this form?"

"I'd rather not say." Said Major. Polʹovyy (Field) as he wasn't ready to talk about his brother full detail just yet. "Are we done here?"

"Yes, I think that is all." Said Souryuu.

"Here you're going to need this." Said the Major as he handed the ladies the backpack and started walking off towards the Lynx helicopter but before taking off he asked the two cat girls a question before taking off. "Do you two happen to be shrine maidens?"

"Yes we are, how did you know?" Asked Fusou.

"I'm IJN Fujinomiya a Yamato-class battleship and I'm well versed in Japanese culture." He answered before asking the two maidens a question. "When this civil war ends do you think I can pray for someone I lost?" 

"You're a Yamato-class!" Said a surprised Fusou.

"Yes I am and end of story now are you going to answer my question." Said the Major.

"Yes the shrine is always open and yes you can visit when the war ends." She replied.

"Thanks." Was the only word he said before taking off towards his fleet.

"Ise, Hyguua you said you met the Major back at Sakura Empire when he visited for diplomatic reasons and that you learned something important?" Asked Souryuu, wanting to know more about the Major.

"He's our Father." Answered Ise.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yamashiro as she didn't quite understand what she meant.