Still Fits!

Once we had hiked halfway down the hill we could see a cottage and some fencing, along with a severe looking woman holding a rather large sniper.

"So that must be Melina?" No one else had said a word, but now felt like a good time to break the silence.

"Yes, that would be Melina..." Alexei responded but was still detached from the situation. His eyes were spaced out staring in front of him, I wonder what he's thinking about.

We continued on down the hill until we reached the fence separating us from Melina, looking even more severe in person. She held her sniper with the barrel pointing downwards and began to walk silently towards her house. As we stared for a moment, Alexei moved to follow her and the rest of us did the same.

"Welcome to my home..." Melina set down her weapon as we moved through the house. Everyone was distressed, surrounded by people we weren't entirely comfortable with.

"Let's have a drink..." Melina grabbed a bottle of Vodka from the kitchen while Alexei excused himself to the restroom. Melina handed Natasha, Yelena, and I shot glasses to carry to the table.

"It's been a long time. I know Natasha and Yelena of course, but who are you dear?" Melina started unscrewing the lid to the bottle of vodka and began pouring it into the shot glasses.

"I'm y/n, and from my understanding you were the mother of these two, and Dreykov's head scientist?" Melina nodded as she swallowed down her shot.

"Yes I was-" grunting started coming from the restroom as we looked over and looked back at one another, Melina started pouring another shot in each of our glasses with a concerned look on her face. She passed us each our now full glasses as we began to down them for the journey ahead.

"I was the girls' mother and I'm currently Dreykov's scientist. I recently-" Alexei burst out of the restroom with a red suit on that must have belonged to the days when he was known as the Red Guardian. He had a huge smile on his face that would rival the most jolly of people, while he was breathing heavy.

"Still fits!" Natasha hit her head on the table as Yelena tried to look the other way, but I couldn't peel my eyes off of Alexei squeezed into his Red Guardian suit. Melina whistled in response as Natasha gagged with her forehead still on the table.