❏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

If you are only looking for reads, and votes without having to do anything, then I think you've come to the wrong place. Here you will be giving something in return to getting these votes and reads.

 Here you will be giving something in return to getting these votes and reads

Why I started this book club:

I started this book club mostly because I wanted to have fun and help other fellow writers, and also to help writers gain more readers, votes, comments and followers.

But also because I noticed there aren't many book clubs that are dedicated to BTS fanfic writers, so I decided to start my own.

How it works:

Every week you are given a partner and their book that you must read. You are given a full week to finish reading the book and doing the tasks.

You have to read a specific amount and vote on each chapter (depends on the amount of chapters assigned), and leave AT LEAST 3 comment per chapter (you can read and comment more if you want). Then you will leave a short review and rate their book.

Note: The maximum of chapters I will be assigning is 20 chapters since more than that will be too much to do in a week. Of course, feel free to read more if you want. (I'm doing this because of what I noted in the previous EBC.)

Not only will you be having a partner, but I have also decided to add a book of the month. It's a new feature I decided to add to this book club. You will be doing the same as the partnered task meaning you will vote, comment, and read this book. Then you will also give a review of it.