"I do like you, I'm just a bit nervous because I don't know how to start conversations." That's the biggest lie I think I have ever heard come out of Chase's mouth. He loves making conversations with people, he also loves pissing people off for his own entertainment.

"Then let me. So how's it going Chase? What have I missed since the last time we met?" She asks, smiling making Chase shift uncomfortably on the stool he's sitting on. He looks at me straight away, asking me for help and to get him out of this situation.

"I'm going to go upstairs. Bye, enjoy talking yeah." I take the last sip from my glass and place it down on the counter.

"Fucking prick. Watch when I see you next." He mumbles as I walk past him, chuckling.

I have no idea what happened between them two but it's clearly ruined their friendship. I don't care if Chase likes Nessa when first did start liking her, he was terrified to tell me but when I found out, because Chase is Chase and he couldn't keep his mouth shut, I just laughed in his face.

"Oh my god! I am two hours late for school." Kenzie panics, stepping out from the toilet with her toothbrush still in her mouth not knowing I'm here.

"Are you seriously stressing over that?" I ask receiving all her attention on me now. She is pissed.

"How did you let me oversleep knowing I've got school? I don't skip it like you do!" I did want to wake her up but I couldn't. She looked too comfortable.

"You looked comfortable, I didn't want to wake you up but I know that's not an excuse and I'm sorry but stop stressing about being late." I try to stop her from stressing but she looks even more pissed.

"I can't be late, Nolan. My dad is going to kill me." I don't like her dad one bit. He's not going to do shit especially when he's not even in the country. Too fucking busy on a holiday with his wife and shitty daughter, Nicole. God what was I thinking while making out with her?

"If you're that pissed, I can tell the school not to put that on the system." I've done it many times for myself.

"I'm not pissed, I'm just worried because I'm never late to school." She sighs, going back into the toilet.

"Well stop worrying because it's not a big deal. I've seen you in class, you look like you're about to fall asleep." I follow her into the toilet and watch her from the mirror standing right behind her. I didn't know her when I actually went to my math classes but I did catch her staring at me sometimes so I'd do the same back.

"As much as I want to skip them I can't because somehow I actually do care about school." She looks at me from the mirror.

"You don't look like the type of person to care about school." She doesn't at all.

"Why? Is it because I have black 'emo', almost blue hair? Or is it because I have tattoos? And because I have a smiley piercing?" Yup, that's why. But everything about her is fucking hot.

"Yeah that's exactly why. But you also named all the things that make me want to fuck you." I grip my hands on her hips, inhaling her scent that I am obsessed with.

"Unfortunately we can't fuck because I'm currently running super late for school and I'm not even ready." I give her an annoying look for still wanting to go to school.

"Can't you just skip with me? What's the point?" I'm being serious. I would have happily let her go to school if she's this serious about it but there's no point anymore since everyone's finishing early today.

"The point is that I don't want to fall behind on anything and I most definitely do not want to catch up at home." She bends over to look closely while doing her makeup, making her ass touch against my dick. Fuck me. She knows what she's doing to me.