Escaping prison

POV Rocket

Me, Quill, Gamora and Groot got our lunch. I look over to one of the towers "if we are gonna get out of here and to do that, I'm gonna need a few things."
I started walking towards a table "guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one."
-"leave it to me" Gamora says

I look over, seeing a man with a prosthetic leg 'I got a good joke' "that dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg."
-"his leg?" Peter asked
"Yeah. Dis knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him, he's useless"
-"alright" Peter sighs
"And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blocky yellow light"

3rd View POV

"Do you see it?" Rocket ask, Peter turn to see it, everyone sat down while Groot stayed standing.

-"yeah"
"Theirs a quarnyx batter behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it"

Groot started to walk over to the tower, while the others stayed sitting at a table.
-"How are we supposed to do that?"

"Well, supposably these bald-bodies find you attractive." Rocket talks to Gamora "So maybe you can work out some sort of trade."
Gamora looks at Rocket, like he has 3 faces "You must be joking." "No, I really hear they find you attractive."

"Look, it‟s 20 feet up in the air, and it‟s in the middle of the most heavily
-guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get to get up their without to be seen"

In the background Groot went up to look at black panel.

"I got one plan, and that plan requires a frickin‟ quarnyx battery, so figure it out!" Rocket yelled at Peter, Groot threw the metal block to the side of him hitting a prisoner.

You POV

On Drax's shoulder, I see Groot grab a battery making the alarms go off. Everyone started to run around, Groot stood their as machine weapons surrounded him, I get a bit worried.

"Prisioner, drop the device and retreat to your cell or we will open fire" a guard says, controlling the drones.

"I....AM. GROOOOT!!!" "Fire!!!"

"You idiot!" Rocket says climbing on Groot's body "How am I supposed to fight these things without my stuff?"

"The animal is in control. Fire on my command!" The guards say, putting their guns up at him.
I nod to Drax. I jump off his shoulder and ran towards a guard, I jump in the air, kicking one of the guards while Drax took care of the other one. Doing a round house kick, the guard flew back, Drax take the guard's gun "creepy little beast" getting Rockets attention, he turns to him and Drax throws it to Rocket.

Rocket smirks "Oh yeah~" making me blush a bit, how he said that with a dominate voice. I jump on Drax shoulder "Rocket!" I look up to see Gomara, throwing him a device "move to the watch tower!" He yells, Drax grabs my body.

"Drax what are you doing?" "Making sure you get up their" he throws me towards the watchtower, I grab onto a pole and started to climb.

I look down to see a Peter about to get shot by a weapon machine. Drax jumped up destroying the weapon machine "You! Man who has lain with an A‟askavariian!" "It was one time, man." Peter groan, making me laugh as we continue to climb.

arriving in the watchtower, I see a guard. He press the intercom button "we need all available guards in full combat gear" he slowly turns around, seeing us. Groot grabs him and throws him out of the watchtower.

"Spare me your foul gaze, woman." Drax says to Gamora, she looks over to me. Looking me up and down
"Why are they here?" She ask "especially this one?" She directs to Drax