The Scrapyard

= No Ones POV =

You heard voices, various voices, it sounded alot like the voices of the RiD characters.

"I don't know Bee, she could be a Human aligned with the Cons, I don't know if we can trust her." Said a voice that sounds like Drifts.

"Trust, Drift, you have to learn to trust." Bee said. Then you woke up with swords drawn to your face.

"Woah! I come in peace! Woah! Is this Bee's Team?!" You asked.

Bee told the others to retract there weapons.

"How do you know?!! Are you working for the cons?" Strongarm asked.

"No, am I not in (Hometown)?" You asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, (Hometown) doesn't sound like a place here, you're in Crown City, well in Denny's Scrapyard. Why did you ask us?" Bumblebee asked.

Cue you panicking, you begin to pace back and forth. "If I am not home, then what will my parents do if they can't find out I'm here? They need me!" You said.

= Bumblebee's POV =

The strange but cute human that we just met is pacing around, she seems a little worried about what her creators are doing without her, but for some reason I don't want her to leave. I want her to stay.

= Strongarm's POV =

Wow, the human is incredibly beautiful, I never felt this way for a human let alone a femme, I don't want her to leave my sight ever.

= Sideswipe's POV =

Wow, this human is good looking, are all human femmes that naturally good looking? Or is it just this one that is good looking? Either way, I dont care about anything else but her.

= Grimlock's POV =

I never knew humans can be so beautiful. I never saw a femme human before when I was with Russell and Denny, I assume that femme humans are ugly. But this one is beautiful, unlike any cybertronian femme i've seen.

= Fixit's POV =

This human femme, is cute! I don't even have to feel bad for being short. She seems like the type who would pick me up and say that I'm perfect just the way I am! I hope she stays here longer!

= Drift's POV =

What is this feeling I'm feeling around the human femme? I want to protect her, I feel like I have a debt to her, i wonder if this is what I felt when I was honoring Bumblebee.

= No Ones POV =

After awhile you calmed down, you were hopeful that they aren't going to try and kill you, yet alone you wondered where you were going to stay.

"Uh, so... How do I get home?" You asked.

"I believe we don't have the answer for that human, but for now you can stay with Russell and Denny!! Now that you know of us--" Bee started.

"I have to stay here so that the cons won't try and kidnap me, I know. I've watched Prime and RiD." You said. Bee was shocked.

"Wha? Watched? You were stalking us?" Bee asked.

"No, in my world, you are all what we call fictional characters, like, you aren't real, and we watch tv shows. Like for instance, you're a TV Show in my world, and I watch you guys. On a network called Cartoon Network." You explained.

= Bumblebee's POV =

Wow! So she's not from this world? And we're not real in her world? This is very upsetting, I wish I was real and was in her life because I would make her feel happy!

= No One's POV =

"Oh, that makes sense. Well what is your name?" Bumblebee asked.

"My name is (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." You said.

= Bumblebee's POV =

What a PRETTY NAME for a human femme like her!

= Strongarm's POV =

A WONDERFUL yet amazing name for a human femme like her!

= Grimlock's POV =

I'll be sure to engrave the name (Y/n) in the back of my processor from now on, I don't want to forget such a beautiful designation like hers.

= Sideswipe's POV =

(Y/n), is a beautiful name for a human, let alone a femme! I would NEVER forget a name like hers!

= Fixit's POV =

This is AMAZING! First I believe she's into and loves short mechs, and now she has the name of someone who probably likes short mechs, (Y/n). A amazing name for a beautiful, intelligent human ever.

= Drift's POV =

(Y/n)... That's the human femme's name, I wonder if she likes honorifics. Maybe I'll ask her later.

= No One's POV =

"Nice to meet you, now let's get going, we have to settle you into Denny's house, we don't have all day!" Bumblebee said.

"Of course." You said. Bumblebee took you with him to where Denny is, ignoring the fact that the others were following the two of you as well.