-I finally got another kekkei genkai!! I made this jutsu two years ago and never got a kekkei genkai, I would cry if I didn't get it. Chile anyway so I will start working on something to turn Obito into a good boy.

He literally spent only two weeks preparing a special genjutsu for Obito (it isn't easy, but he got trained by a genjutsu master who died a while ago).

-Cool, now we time-skip 'till I either master the juken.

ZA WARUDO

He spent two months being taught by the same zombie he bit and discovered he was a prodigy in taijutsu.

-Now let's go find Obito.

He left to find Obito and if you're curious about his parents then you should know that they got used to him being weird and going on trips to who knows where because it was somehow normal in their clan, the Mortem clan, they live in the middle of nowhere and are one of the most powerful clans but they have always been hidden because they were to lazy to deal with the ninja villages.

DIOOOOO (time-skip)

-Toby!!! Where are you?!?!?!

-Toby is here!! How do you know toby?- asked a man whith an orange mask.

-I've got a deal, "MaDarA".

-How do you know about that?- asked the masked man with a serious tone while some explosions were heard as deidara was making art for fun deep in the forest far from the two. (here Obito, Deidara and Sasori were a team in the akatsuki)

(Y/N) ignoring deidara said- I can resurrect Rin if you become my spy in the akatsuki and if you give a little of your blood.

Obito was frozen in place, not only did this kid know his three identities but was also saying he can resurrect his childhood crush, so he did the only thing he could, he put his middle finger up to a random direction and said- Fuck you madara! I'm in.

(Y/N) laughed his ass off and told Obito he made a jutsu that could resurrect anyone, the only downside is that he needed to pay the shinigami by killing someone on his list, so he asked if he knew where were some random nukenin, they went there, killed them and returned to the forest all in less then 15 minutes.

-Now gimme you're blood.

-sure but what for?

-I can get kekkei genkais whith DNA.

-Cool.

(Y/N) got the sharingan and got the fuck outta there when they heard sasori literally dragging deidara.

Time-skip two weeks.

Obito met (Y/N) in a random town and presented him to his teammates.

-Hi, I'm (Y/N) Mortem.

They nearly got a heart attack when they heard his last name. When they calmed down they talked an hour or so and became besties and a really crazy squad, Deidara wanted to explode everything, Sasori wanted more puppets, Obito was always being stupid and (Y/N) wanted to do some crazy shit like stealing Samehada and the other swords from kiri or biting every kekkei genkai user he encountered.

-Hey (n/N) (n/N=nickname) why don't you join the akatsuki?- asked Sasori

-I didn't think about that, I will join.

Time-skip till they arrived to the base. (Kisame didn't join)

-what is a kid doing here?- Asked Itachi

-He's joining- said Deidara.

Pain just entered and heard Deidara- what do you mean he is joining?

-He is a Mortem.

-You are in.

Then (Y/N) bit Pain knowing he wasn't going to get a kekkei genkai.

-Why did he bit the boss?- asked Kakuzu.

-He can copy kekkei genkais If he eats someone's DNA.

After having to use shinra tensei to make (Y/N) stop biting Pain they all started to chat and (Y/N) told them about the gedo mazo's purpose and they realized they were tricked and forgot about capturing the jintsuriki so now they were just a bunch of grown men, a woman and a kid just chatting without a care in the world.

-Guys I'm going to join kiri's gennin exam, go rogue and join konoha, be placed in a gennin team and I basically just kick ass.- Said (Y/N).- Obito, you are coming with me and take over the Uchiha clan because Itachi nearly slaughtered it, like, there are only 20 Uchihas in Konoha.

-I got lazy whith the last 20.- Said Itachi and the others laughed and Hidan choked but he is practically immortal so who cares?

-Alright, we are leaving tomorrow.

ZA WARUDO

(Y/N) told his parents and clan he was joining Konoha and left with Obito.