Some nerve || Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

"Okay... " I said thinking, "How 'bout that new Grilled Cheese place that opened last week?"

"Eugh, no thanks."

"What's wrong with grilled cheese?" I questioned.

"Not really in the mood for grilled cheese."

"Than what do you want?!" I asked starting to get frustrated, "You don't seem to like any of my choices."

"I don't fucking know what I want..." He answered.

"How 'bout we make it simple and just get subway?" I suggested.

"Sure! I'm fine with subway." Tommy said FINALLY agreeing on something.

"Alright," I said typing in the address to subway on my phone, "finally you agree with me."

He rolled his eyes as the traffic light turned green. I turned right to go to Subway.

~~~

"Thanks for buying the food Y/N." Tommy said with his mouth full since he just shoved the last bit of his sandwich in his mouth.

"No problem!" I said, "So, what'd you wanna do after this? Head home?"

"Actually, I was thinking..." He said, "Never mind, you probably wouldn't fucking want to..."

"No, no, no, tell me." I insisted.

"I was thinking we could go to the park over there and record a vlog..." Tommy said pointing at the park just across the road.

"What kind of vlog would we record at the the park?" I asked confused.

"I thought we could make the park an obstacle race of some shit." He replied.

I looked at him, "If we are both on the course, then who's gonna record?"

"No," He said as he covereved his face with his hands, "I go, you fucking record and time me, than you go and I record and time you."

"Tommy, I'm gonna be honest," I said, "this is not the best idea for content."

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know, you've just had so many better vlogs than this!"

"Yeah, well it'll be a change!" Tommy said, "Please Y/N?

"Fine," I said while getting out of my chair, "Let's go!"

We left the restaurant and crossed the street. We continued to walk a down the sidewalk to get to the park. When we finally got there, Tommy handed his phone to me and told me to start recording.

"Today we are at the park!" He said to the camera, "With Y/N!"

I turned the camera around to me, "Hi!"

"Come on Y/N, let's-"

"Are you Tommyinnit?!" A girl with five other girls behind her asked Tommy.

"Yeah..." He said glancing at me, "would you like a photo or something?"

"Yes!" They all shouted and squealed.