06 : FRIENDLY DATE?

En başından başla

Uraraka nodded. "I see." She said meaningfully.

"I shall try and call Kaminari-kun, maybe he'll answer!" Iida suggested and took his phone out. On the other hand Uraraka presented she'll call on our other classmates who are now in the dorm to ask them about Denki.

"Thank you." The both smiled at you.

"This is nothing! We'll go outside to call them. Deku-kun, accompany (L/N)-san while we're gone okay?" Uraraka told the silent boy. He was about to protest when they immediately ran away. Iida who seemed to be using his quirk because of how fast he was walking along with Uraraka.

You decided to take a sit on one of the benches on the mall. Izuku who is now quiet just stand beside you but still maintaining his distance. You decided to give Denki a call again.

You groaned in despair, you should have known. Denki most probably forgot about today or something. Maybe pulling on some pervert things with Mineta or tagging along with Bakugo and Kirishima.

You looked at Izuku who seemed off today. He stood there awkward-well it's not like he isn't awkward when he's with you. He just seemed extra silent.

Well, he's still thinking of your relationship with Monoma. He can't just ask you about that and neither Uraraka or Iida knows what's going on too.

"Hello Midoriya-san, are you guys on a bonding? I'm sorry that I had to ruin your day." You apologized and slightly bowed your head.

"Not really, it's okay." He shortly answered before looking away again which made you think.

Is he possibly done with me sticking with his stuff? I mean it was Iida who asked for my help and not him. You overthink.

You decided to keep silent and pulling out your phone again, instead of calling or messaging Denki again you messaged someone else who is probably on his phone right now.

FRIENDLY ASS
you gotta help me, ASAP!!!

night-toe
after ditching me to be with an electrician? no thanks.

FRIENDLY ASS
don't be so bitter

so i'm with Midoriya-san right now and he seems so off, what should i do? :((

night-toe
broken bones?

YOU SAID THAT YOU'LL BE WITH THE ELECTRIC BOY?!

DID YOU LIE?!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU (Y/N)

FRIENDLY ASS
NO, YOU MOODY KID

met him here after Denki ditched me

night-toe
you got ditched? how cute.

FRIENDLY ASS
OKAY YEAH, AND SO?!

so what should i do? it's so awkward :((

night-toe
you know what?

ditch him and hang with me instead

HELLO?

IM SERIOUS
seen : 9:27 am

Letting out a sigh because of Monoma who didn't help at all. You started to think of ways how to talk to Izuku.