Chapter 11

(Yasmin)

~3 years later
Jacob now has a three year old daughter named Yasmin she looks like jacob & Kirko combined she's Jacobs pride and joy he really loves with all his heart but Jacob has gone back to his old ways and is back with Kirko and jacob has gotten worse he is hardly there for Yasmin he's always with Kirko and kirko's friends jacob drinks & smokes all the time even around Yasmin he's always out until 3 in the morning with Kirko he's just gotten worse.

Jasmine pov.
"Aunty where's my mommy" Yasmin asked me "idk baby she should be coming" I said looking at her "does mommy love me" "of course Yasmin she will always love you" "why is she never with me" "idk baby girl idk" I felt bad for Yasmin Jacob is hardly ever there for her he's always with Kirko never spends time with Jacob he's gotten worse.
"Mommy mommy" Yasmin yelled running to the door "what Yasmin" jacob yelled at her he was high again "can you play with me please" "I can't right now mommy tired" he went upstairs to lay down because he was going out again tonight with Kirko and his friends "I'll play with you sweetie" I said to Yasmin "no I really wanted mommy to play" she said tearing up and went upstairs to play by herself I wanted to cry how can jacob do that to her. "mama" I yelled for my mother "yes jasmine" "you need to talk to jacob he doesn't even care about Yasmin" "Jasmine he's gonna learn when he falls on his face he's gonna learn will quick trust me" she said "ok mom" I went upstairs to check on Yasmin I went to her room she was coloring instead of playing she was coloring a heart that said "love you mommy" in the middle.

Jacob Pov.
I was so tired from today I needed to lay down me & Kirko were going out tonight I needed my rest I can't be messing around with Yasmin right now me & Kirko jut got back together again I can't just abandon him like that I love him I heard a knock on my door and saw Yasmin "mommy look what I made for you" she said smiling "thanks baby" "do you like it mommy" she said still smiling "yea I guess wipe that damn smile off your face you look crazy" "mommy can I lay with you" "no you can't go back in your room watch tv or something shit" she left my room I turned the lights off and fell asleep getting ready for tonight.
~10:30pm
I was waiting for Kirko to pick me up I had on a gold & black dress that stopped at my thighs my hair was down w/ black pumps I was looking sexy as fuck when I saw Yasmin "what do you want" I said "mommy where you going" "out with daddy" "can I come to mommy I want to see daddy" she said smiling so big "no you must be so stupid you can't hang with mommy & daddy we are grown ups not you" I saw Kirko "Jasmine tuck Yasmin in her bed and give her a shower" I said walking out the door "bye mommy" I was already out the door and we headed to the strip club.

~Strip Club 2:30am
Me & Kirko were taking shots I already had like 20 shots Kirko couldn't even keep count we were both fucked up pretty bad "baby I wanna blunt" I said drunk "ok come on" he pulled me to the couch in the club and gave me the blunt this was the good life.

~6:30am
Kirko dropped me off at the house I went to the kitchen to get some food I was having the munchies pretty bad I went upstairs and ate some food Kirko wanted to show me something later on today so I had to be ready by 3:30pm OMG I'm so tired I need to lay down I laid down on the bed but before I went to check on Yasmin I saw her in her bed with all these drawings saying "I love you mommy","mommy loves me", & "mommy is the best" they were so beautiful I need to start being a better parents to her I'm all she has.