ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ sᴄʏᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean, Nanami san?"

He sighed and shook his head, "I don't know what she is planning."

Back to Y/N and Mahito, they both were standing away from each other. The curse was panting while Y/N just stood there with that smug look, "Are you done now?" She asked, tilted her head mockingly. She could see his eyes moving between her and where Nanami and Yuji stood. He didn't waste any time and dashed toward them with his hand turning to a drill, but Y/N quickly stood in front of him while holding a Sotoba with both of her hands. "Y-Y/N san!" Yuji called her, but she didn't reply to him.

Oh she was pissed now...

Her green eyes glared up at Mahito, "Your fight is with me, but it appears that you want to push your buttons with me. You asked for this." With that, the Sotoba in her hands started to glow a bright green color. So bright that the males had to cover their eyes. The next thing Mahito knew was that he felt a horrible pain in his chest as he was thrown away. Both Nanami and Yuji opened their eyes to see what just happened, only to be shocked when they saw the new weapon she has summoned.

 Both Nanami and Yuji opened their eyes to see what just happened, only to be shocked when they saw the new weapon she has summoned

"Wh-What is that, Y/N san?!" Yuji asked with amazement and fear.

Y/N chuckled, "This, my dear Yu chan, is my special Death Scythe." She brought the weapon up to her and started to caresse the skull, "It has been centuries since last I used this little boy." She said while smiling at the skull. Mahito stood up while holding his chest, "This thing won't scare me!" He angrily said and Y/N chuckled, raising the scythe over her head, "Let's see if this theory is right."

The blade of the scythe started to glow green as she launched herself to him

The blade of the scythe started to glow green as she launched herself to him. He quickly jumped away, avoiding the weapon that got connected with the ground and caused an explosion. He changed his hand to a giant ball with spikes and threw it at Y/N who just looked up at him. He landed down and pulled his arm back, reshaping it back to normal.

"Ha! Only a simple move to kill her!"

"Who said I'm dead?"

Mahito's different eyes widen as he saw her coming from the dust with a green glow as her scythe was on her shoulder.