"Shhh, Raven. Shhh. Breathe."

"Should I go get Abby?" Murphy asked.

"No," I only answered. I started moving slowly back and forth, still soothing Raven.

She gave up struggling, but her breathing was still very hard.

"Listen to my voice, Raven. Breathe in... and out." She tried to breathe in deeply with me. We started moving together. "Ai giv ai op... gon nemiyon... kom lanikde..." She was still slightly shaking. "Say it, Raven. Say it. Ai giv ai op..." I said, quietly, and waited for her to repeat. She inhaled loudly, but gave in.

"Ai giv ai op...

"Gon nemiyon..."

"Gon nemiyon..."

"Kom lanik de..."

"Kom lanik de..."

[I give myself... to the miracle... of the sea...]

She was much calmer now, we still moved slowly, but her breathing slowed down. I let go of her but still hovered behind her, slowly massaging her back, in a soothing way.

"I know the darkness," I whispered to her. She lowered her head, taking it in her both hands. "It's ok." Finally she looked up at Murphy, who was just standing there, looking at both of us in some kind of weird way.

Raven sniffled and stood up to him. For a second I thought she'd apologize but she just walked to the rocket and said, "let's go again."

Murphy looked down only.

"She'll be all right," I said. He smirked slightly. "Will you?"

"The darkness can kiss my worthless ass." He took out the earpiece and throw it to me. "Congratulations. You're the new Raven-sitter."

I sighed and looked down.

Lexa's POV

I was in the car with Clarke and Bellamy. Roan was behind us with few other guys. We've been driving for some time now, I was just looking out of the window to notice any incomings.

I still haven't gotten used to cars. I hated the feeling of moving by just sitting inside of something. The way my whole body was moving because of the uneven road. I hated it a lot. I preffered horses.

"Is it Octavia?" I heard Clarke and immediately turned my look to them. Bellamy has been weirdly uncomfortable all the way.

"Keep your eyes on the trees," he just answered, coldly.

"She hasn't forgiven you, has she?" Clarke just asked again, not caring of what he said.

Bellamy slightly turned his head to me for a few seconds, as he said:

"She's not the only one."

I didn't answer. It's not like I'm trying to forgive him what he did. I am still somewhat angry at him, but I killed Pike already. I don't feel any need to forgive him, cause I don't really feel like what he did is just a matter of forgiveness.

"I told you it would take time," Clarke answered, once again ignoring what he'd said.

"We don't have much of that left now, do we?" he answered.

I noticed Clarke looking down for a second and then I caught her eyes. We don't have much of that left now, do we?  And I saw the fear in her eyes, worry. She was scared we'd lose each other, we were running out of time...

But then, as we turned on the way, we saw, like twenty grounders, standing in the middle of the road.

"Shit, Trikru," I only said, before hiding behind the car seat. "They can't see me here."