(10) Clowns

Narrator's POV

Theo has been starring at Amethyst with a disgusted look while Amethyst was looking at a certain blond.

If this woman doesn't touch her food in the next ten seconds im gonna steal it.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Haha, bingo.

His long lanky fingers inch forward to touch Amethyst plate and slowly snatches it which put Amethyst out of her daze as Theo starts engulfing Amethyst's sliced cake from the feast.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Eating." Theo says with his mouth full.

"That was mine."

"Yeah, was."

"I didn't say you could get it."

"You snooze you lose."

"That was so not fair!"

"You were to busy ogling at Malfoy, your food was getting lonely."

"I was not ogling at Malfoy." Amethyst scoffed.

"This video says otherwise." Theo then proceeds to open his phone as Amethyst seized it from out of his hands.

"Day 69 of Amethyst Star looking at Draco Malfoy from afar. Look at them in their natural habitat. Viewers, if you look closely you can see that our dear Amethyst has a little drool about to come out of her mouth- oh she gulps it back down her throat saving her from her embarrassment."

Theo pans the phone to her food.

"Look at that delicious cake, tell you what, if she doesn't touch it, i'm eating it and no one will stop me."

Amethyst then stops the video as she hears Theo continue with devouring her sliced cake.

Having enough, Amethyst's hands went up to the back of Theo's head as she proceeds to slam his head onto the half eaten cake.

A surprised Theo lifts his head up very slowly from the now ruined cake, white frosting covering up his face as a cherry was plopped perfectly on top of his nose.

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK LIKE A CLOWN." Hollered Amethyst.

"You don't need makeup to look like a clown, unlike me." Theo says, his voice with a deadpanned manner staring menacingly at Amethyst.

As Amethyst heard him say that, she let out an offended cough.

"How dare you."

"Yeah, I said what I said bitch. Did you know clowns make $56,000 a year? What a shame that you do it for free instead of making a living out of it."

"👁💧👄💧👁"

"That's right, cry."

Theo grabs the plate with the ruined cake on it and started to slam the ruined cake on Amethyst's face.

"Hey wha-"

"There, now we're both clowns." Theo smiles as he grabbed his phone from Amethyst's hand and opens his camera app and snaps a picture of them both.

•••

*insert Theo laughing and Amethyst's distraught face with cake on them picture, I can't find one matching this description*

@nott.theodore clowning around 🤡🤡 @Amethyst_Star

@Lissa.Blue I leave the table for 7 minutes-

@NevillePlants that looks fun!

@Amethyst_Star im telling your mother
| @nott.theodore YOU DID IT FIRST
| @Amethyst_Star YOU STOLE MY CAKE
| @nott.theodore YOU WEREN'T GIVING IT ENOUGH ATTENTION

@d.malfoy When tf did this happened?
| @nott.theodore we were literally 7 seats away from you, how did you not notice us??

@LoonyLove good thinking, nargles hate frosting

@author I made that up

@author vote or i'll kill your minecraft pet

•••