|𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄|

Start from the beginning

(Age 17-20) 157cm | 5'4-5'5

                                                        Weight:

                                                      65kg | 143.3 lbs

                                                       Eye Colour:

                                                       Silver/ Grey

                                                       Hair Colour:

       Dark Cyan to white (Ombre)

                                                     Appearance:

With her present self she is a very curvaceous girl, and is shorter than average height for her age. She has more a toned slender figure, with a round heart shaped face. She has a slight tan complexion, but her eyes sparkle in the moonlight showing the true appearance of her mother's side. Her hair is Dark Cyan blue with white ombre which she has taken from her mother's side reaching to her waist, as her mother is from the snowy mountains. Over the years she has received many scars, especially one from her own mother across her cheek and down her neck to the collarbone.

She sometimes smiles to cover up her real feelings, and she is told that without her scars she would be beautiful which she found herself feeling more self conscious about her body. Her body is slight on the thicker side, seen most women are thinner and leaner.

                                                       Personality:

Hayami as a child was a child full of dream and hope, wanting to make her family proud. She held an undying love for her family, and she had a kind and caring heart towards them. She even admired her older brother Ryuji as he became a demon slayer at the age of twelve. Later on growing up, her personality changed after traumatic experiences as she became more serious, more distant towards others.

She suffers with post traumatic stress disorder, along with insomnia. She tends to put others first, and herself last. That's what a demon slayer is all about, according to herself. She is always putting a smile on her face to not worry others, as she is very calm but also can be a bit strict. She even has this aura that even calms down the short tempered Wind Pillar.

                                                      Affiliation:

                                               Demon Slayer Corps

                                                       ********

                                                     Abilities:                

Sensory: She is able to track demons very well, and is able to pick up on an event that occurred a few hours before. She senses their aura and the movement of foot prints, that she is able to track anything. Human or animal....and everything around...

Hiding her presence: She is able to appear and disappear fast, due to her ability being light on her feet despite her full physique. Being able to ambush anyone or a demon, without warning or any sound before hand.   

                                                        Likes:

           * Favourite sweet Dorayaki with Green tea and Dango