Hyungwon: Hobi!?

Me: My dude my man!!

Yoongi: Whoa hold the fuck up. You two know eachother?

Me: We are besties man.

Hyungwon: Yeah Mr Min!

Namjoon: This is cool.

Jin: Can I say something doc?

Hyungwon: Sure hyung.

Jin: You're hot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Me: Really Jin. 😑

Jin: What!? I'm stating facts.

Jimin: Not gonna lie but he really is handsome.

Taehyung: I'm blinded by the beauty too. Where did you find such a handsome friend Hobi hyung?

Me: We are childhood friends. We went to the same dance class together.

Hyungwon: Yep. But unfortunately I wanted to become a doctor so I quitted dance class. Now here I am. I was really shocked when I heard what happened to Hobi. I thought something worse would happen to you.

Hobi: Thanks for worrying Wonnie. You are a great friend.

Raven: Hey guys I'm here. Hobi oppa you're finally awake!! And I also got-

Raven froze in her spot when she saw Hyungwon. Boy she looks so shocked. I saw her ears and cheeks turn red.

Raven: You're so goddamn handsome.

Hyungwon: Thankyou miss 😁

Raven: Did I finally found my prince? 😍

Jungkook: Raven you're embarrassing yourself.

Yoongi: I think I'm the one whose embarrassed.

Me: Raven meet my friend Hyungwon. Hyungwon that's my cute friend Raven.

Hyungwon: Pleasure to meet you Raven. 😁

Raven: You're too handsome. Are you single?

Taehyung: Yah stob it! Doc you're here to check on hyung. Not to check out Raven. 😤

Me: Yah! Taehyung that's not how you treat someone.

Hyungwon: Hey it's okay. He's right. I should check up on you. And yes I'm single.

Jin: Why are you being salty Taehyung?

Jimin: Maybe because he's jealous. 😏

Taehyung: Shutup Jimin! 😤

Jimin and Jin chuckled at Taehyung. He looks whenever he gets jealous. But Raven here was still gawking at Hyungwon. Her eyes sparkled so brightly. Well I cant deny that Hyungwon is handsome.

Hyungwon: Hmmmm. You're lucky you didnt get excessive brain damage. You could have gotten a hemorrhage or permanent amnesia from that fall. But I guess God wanted you to be alive.

Me: *mumbles* Amnesia would've been better.

Somehow I guess Namjoon must've heard me. I'm not lying. I really wish I got amnesia so that I would forget everything about that cursed house. But I guess God didnt want that too.

Hyungwon: You slept for 3 hours straight. Does your head still hurt?

Me: Yeah it does.

Hyungwon: I'm gonna write you some medicine that will make the pain go away. You might feel a little dizzy and your head will hurt more if you do work or put on stress. You had internal bleeding for a little moment but it wasnt severe. I recommend that you rest more at home and eat healthy.