girl meets family game night

Lucas was basically third wheeling, when they picked up Farkle, Lucas wanted to talk about the baseball game and Farkle was trying to get her on the debate team, he gave up eventually but still making jokes making her laugh, he was happy someone finally got his science jokes and to be on the same intellectual as him and he enjoyed hearing her laugh, they finally stopped at Riley's building and rang the bell as their voices went through the speaker

"Farkle, Lucas and Rory" they heard Riley respond and went up the stairs, they knocked on the door, which swung open by a graceful and smiley Riley "welcome to family game night friends" she looked at her father.

"Wrong, wrong, wrong answer" he pointed at each friend.

"Rory!" she heard Auggie scream "Auggs!" she was tackled by hug "I brought you my special double fudge brownie" she whispered to him as he giggled.

• • • • • • • • •

All of Riley's friends were watching intently except for Aurora who was slightly paying attention and at the same time playing with Auggie with hot wheels again.

"Get rid of them!" Mr. Matthews ordered.

"Why do you have to be you all the time?" Riley asked.

"You think it's easy?" Cory questioned pointing at himself making Rory answer "no" she shook her head "do I get an extra point for answering correctly outside of school" she asked making all the teenage boys chuckle, including Josh.

Cory turned to Topanga "say goodbye to your daughter, honey, she has chosen her friends over her family."

"Why can't we just play with her friends?" Topanga shrugged.

"Because Topanga the second she allowed Dr. turtleneck, Mr. Howdy, and Ms. Freckles into our household, our family was compromised by interlopers" Cory explained and Riley made her way to her friends now Auggie was playing patty cake with Rory.

"Maybe we can just come back another time" Lucas said making Rory nod.

"Oh yeah we don't have wall" he turned to his wife "I told you we needed walls Topanga."

Josh made his way to the teens.

"Dr. turtleneck I presume" he said to Farkle "how could you tell?" he asked making Rory facepalm "oh, because—you look like a doctor to me."

"Thank you" Farkle smiled and nodded

"Thank you" he copied his actions.

"You must be—" he shook hands with Lucas "howdy."

"And Ms. Freckles" he hugged Rory "uncle boing" she greeted with a chuckle.

"don't call me that."

"don't call me Ms. Freckles."

"Fair enough, Rory" he nodded.

"Got it, Josh" she nodded back.

"See this the family game" Mr. Matthews gestured the box "the game for families, not the friend's game a game for friends, I saw that game, I didn't buy that game, I bought this one."

"How long is this going to last?" Rory asked Josh who was beside her, since she did not get a chance to sit on the floor "longer than it will take to finish the game" he said making throw her head back with a groan and he chuckled at her mannerisms.

"I told them it was a bad idea, but no one ever listens to Rory" she muttered "than why did you come?" he asked her, she shrugged "beats being home alone" he was about to question further when the conversation was cut short when Topanga exclaimed "will you stop?"