"But if It's okay with you, can you come over and talk to me when you have time?? I get little lonely staying here

"But if It's okay with you, can you come over and talk to me when you have time?? I get little lonely staying here. Hatori also never visits me", she said.

"Ha-Chan?? You know him??", I asked her with sparkles in my eyes. She chuckled.

"Why?? You seem quite interested in him. Do you like him???", she said with a teasing voice. 

"Wh-what!! Nooo. I-i d-don't", I said hiding my face with my sleeve. She giggled at my antics.

"You're soo cute. Well, I never saw anyone interested in Hatori this much. And he is also very cold. I don't think you'll be able to stand him for soo long", she said making me more flustered.

"I-it's not like that. Well, he is my senior. And I respect him soo much. That's all", I assured her.

"By the way, you didn't tell me, how do you know him??", I asked her.

"He was the family doctor of Shoma Clan. And my husband was a Shoma. Soo It was obvious we knew each other.", she said with a smile. 

"O-oh... Um... if you... would you mind to have lunch with me?? Usually I have lunch with my friend. But I would love to have lunch with you today.", I asked as I got flustered to ask her.

"Sure. But won't your friend mind??", she asked.

"No... I hope", I assured her as I stood up from my seat. I was about to go but I stopped. I don't know why I looked back at her. She was smiling at me. I walked to her. My body was moving by it's own. I looked into her beautiful eyes. I put my hand on her cheek and carressed them with my thumb. And I kissed her forehead gently. Her eyes widen with shock. I felt my eyes got blurry because of my tears.

"Take care of yourself, until I get back okay?? If anyone tries to insult or say something hurtful, don't give a fuck. Just tell me when I return. I will beat the shit out of them. Alright??", I said as I cupped her cheeks gently. She smiled now with tears in her eyes. She nodded. 

Then I finally left. Leaving her alone. 

When I was out of the room. I ran towards corner and sat down. Depressing aura was surrounded around me.

"Oh god!!Oh god!!Oh god!!Oh god!!Oh god!! Why the hell I did that!! She would think of me as a lesbo. Why I did it!!", I was saying those words crouching down at a corner facing the wall. I was hiding my face into my palms. It was really embarrassing. I was crying a little dramatically hiding my face into my hands.

 I was crying a little dramatically hiding my face into my hands