Sahil is busy in his mobile.. Purab gets irritated.. Ragini was enjoying with her friends gang..sanskar was searching for swara...as still class time left to start he did not see her from the time he came to them..

Purab : to sahil...where is my sweetheart...buddy asks him..

Sanskar hearing him..looks at sahil for answer...

Sahil : she is busy..so she won't come today..says to him..

Purab : what???.asks him in shock..

Sahil : ya...says causally..

Purab : at least you keep your mobile in your packet.. I am getting irritated...says to him glaringly..

Sahil : then go talk to your girlfriend....what is the problem..you are getting extra time..says teasingly...

Purab : you idiot..stops thinks for while..so you are talking to yours girlfriend.. asks him doubtfully..

Uttra head turned with 360 degree to sahil..hearing purab question to sahil..

Sahil : one sec stopped for typing in his mobile hearing his nonsense ...are you crazy..purab..snaps at him..

Purab : then what are you doing in your mobile..I am watching you from time you  when you came in..you are doing something in it..then what I will think...asks him mockingly..

Sahil : you..think whatever you want..says to him back..again concentrating on his mobile..

Purab : so what is her name...asks him..again..

Here I am getting bored he is busy with his mobile..what the hell he doing with that mobile..

Sahil : teasingly... Tanya...says playing along with him..

He do not any girl with this name..neither have any girl as friends also..he just used this name to play with him..

When purab know he lied to him..he will beat him up..that he can see later...it was fun to tease him..more over like to see his confused face...

He hide his love matter from them..he will take revenge by playing with him..making him more confused and clueless..

Purab : is she beautiful...asks him..he is not sure his buddy really have girlfriend without any one knowledge..

Sahil just hiding this from him or all.. because it is just few days they confessed to each other..but sahil was with them..so no way he will hide this.

Sahil : beautiful.. She is more beautiful for me..says smirking at him..

Gives him one look..like do you have dare to ask more question..

Purab left with speechless..

Uttra is getting angry...hearing him saying and praising some girl..

Ragini : handsome you did not told anything to me...did dhi..know about it?..asks him in shock..

Is not enough her one brother in love get to know yesterday only..here another one saying he also love in with some one call 'tanya'..why she not aware of it all..

Dev : dhi?..asks her confusingly..she never talked about dhi in front of them..that is why he is confused..

Guru : ragu do you have any sister...asks her in surprised tone..

Sahil looks at her.. angrily..

Ragini : no..I am not..she was my Senior.. In school..we are close to each other.. handsome like to share everything with her..that is why I asked him..says what ever comes on her mind.. suddenly..