☆Chapter 20: Pregnant, Honey's Twin

Start from the beginning

She sighed, how will she tell her parents. They are going to freak out. Groaning, she didn't enter through the front doors. She climbed up to her window. Once in her room, she sat down on the bed. What will she do now? This baby, how what changes will it bring?

Maybe it will bring their clans together. That is a good thing. But still, Honey was afraid. How will this child be? Will it be full vampire or wolf? Or both. A hybrid. 

She wonders if Aides know, or Hades. Aides must know something; he must've sensed it. Either way, she will have to tell her parents. But not now, she will wait a little longer.

Hades peeked from behind the wall that separated the stairs and the living room. And there she was. She looked just like her. Her hair was blonde. She must've had dyed it that color.

"May I help you?" Hades asked stepping from behind the wall. Hades looked straight into the eyes. He didn't feel anything at all, neither did his wolf. He merely scoffed, saying Honey was much better looking.

"Um, not sure," she said. "I just had this feeling I'm supposed to be here." She said. "Maybe I'm wrong; I'm Cherry Woods."

"I'm Hades," he said. "Please have a seat." She sat down. Then he notices her belly swollen. "You're pregnant." Isn't that strange? Honey is pregnant too.

"Yes, I am," she smiled rubbing her belly. "Anyways I am not sure why I'm here. Like I said before. I felt like I needed to be here."

"Well um, not sure what to tell you," he knows Honey could deal with her, better than he.

"Holy shit!" Sebastian came in. "Hades you didn't tell me Honey had a twin sister?" Hades was making waving signs not to say anything, but guess it was no use.

"Twin sister?" Cherry frowned.

"Oh well, I'm going this way," Sebastian walked pass them and into the kitchen. Cherry looked at him.

"I can't tell you, Honey needs to tell you," he said. "And right now she's at home, dealing with something. But I'll call you or something when I see her."

"I suppose it is important," she looked down. "Okay." She dug into her bag, took out a small notepad wrote something down and handed it to him. "Call me."

"I will," he said. He guided Cherry outside, and a man walked over.

"Hello," the man helped Cherry down the steps.

"This is Angelo, my mate," she said.

"Hi," Hades said. Angelo just nodded.

"Okay thank you," Cherry said. Hades nodded.

He watched them leave. The guy didn't like Hades at all. Oh well. Now to tell Honey, if she answers the damn phone. If she's pregnant then so be it. He'll gladly take full responsibility. But she needs to answer the phone. Or he'll go over there. He will if she doesn't answer him.

"Sorry about that I didn't know," Sebastian said.

"It's fine" Hades will keep the pregnancy thing to myself.

"Didn't even know she had a twin sister," he said. He sat down on the chair.

"Now to tell Honey," Hades sighed.

Hades felt, stuck. His feeling way to much pressure. He needs to tell his mother. She always knows how to handle a situation like this. He'll call her.

"What? Are you calling mommy?" Salome walked in.

"Yes," he said. "So back off," he said and dialed his mother's number. She didn't answer, but his dad did.

"Hades what is it?" He asked.

"Need to speak to mom," Hades said.

"Hades it's late!" Dad yelled. "Different time periods!"

"Oh whoops, I forgot," he tried holding he's laughed. "Sorry, dad my bad."

"Tiara, no you can't speak to him go back to sleep, hey no," he heard his father groaned.

"Sweetie, you okay?" Mom asked. "Your father lied, we weren't sleeping. But having little fun."

"Oh gross, mom I don't need to know that," he looked up at Salome choking on a piece of bread.

"Sorry," mom chuckled. "I was only kidding." She wasn't kidding. She said that, to make it not sound bad. "But anyways what's wrong. Somethings wrong. Because no child of mine would call in the middle of the night."

"Well," he got up and went somewhere private. "Okay, here it goes."

And so he told them everything. And the good part he left for last. "And also, Honey is pregnant." All he heard was his father choking.

That went well.

------------------

☆Comment
☆Follow
☆Vote

☆Saya