Lamentations of Loki

𝐿𝑜𝓀𝒾 • 𝒢𝑜𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓈

Loki smashed the cup against the wall in frustration. His viridescent green eyes were swirling with too many raw emotions as he gazed at the picture by his nightstand.

Loki's room was the most peaceful of all chambers on Asgard. The emerald shades that his walls were adorned with worked wonders to calm one's eyes. It was also one of the most feared rooms on Asgard; nobody dared to disturb his peace, even his father.

This of course never stopped Thor. The bullheaded idiot of a brother who tested his patience with every little stunt he pulled. Sometimes Loki couldn't believe how immature and childish the heir prince of Asgard was.

Why just a few days ago Loki found his room full of venomous porcupines native to Asgard. In retaliation, Loki filled Thor's room with snakes and spiders, well aware of how terrified Thor was of those creatures.

Odin once more showed his blatant favoritism—as expected—and punished Loki for playing 'cruel tricks' on his brother. The fact that Thor played the same prank on him was completely ignored, as were all Thor's wrongdoings and mistakes. The heir prince of Asgard could do no wrong in his daddy's eyes.

An ugly sneer crossed Loki's face at the thought of his adoptive father. He glanced once more at the picture on his nightstand and his scowl lightened. A genuine smile overtook his features at the sight of Andreas's smiling face.