Chapter 2

•The Next Day•

•In New Orleans•

I finally arrive in New Orleans after a very long car ride. I sigh, pulling up to a hotel as I exit my car. I grab my bag, walking into the hotel as I pay for a room. I take my key from the worker guy, as I walk towards the elevator. I enter the elevator going to the 5th floor.

I sigh as I enter my room, setting my bag down on the floor and flopping my body on the bed. I slowly start drifting off to sleep just before I hear a knock at the door. My eyes jolt open as I slowly sit up looking towards the door as I raise an eyebrow.

I get off the bed, walking towards the door as I slowly open it, just for my eyes to widen as I see Josie standing right there. "What're you doing hers?" I say surprised that she's here. How'd she even know where I was?

"You really thought I'd let you do this alone?" She says as I smile slightly. "But what about your parents? And how did you even know where I was??" I ask. "I talked to my mom, and she's okay with this. And as for finding you, did you forget I'm a witch?" She says as I let out a chuckle.

"Well don't just stand there all night." I say moving aside as she walks in, I close the door behind her. She looks back at me. "I'm gonna take a shower" she says as I nod. She walks off to the bathroom as I plop back down on the bed, shutting my eyes as I fall asleep.

•The Next Morning•

I wake up, turning my alarm off as I jump out of bed. "Babe wake up" I say shaking Josie as she groans. "What time it is?" She says as she opens her eyes looking at me. I smile down at her as i sit on the bed, stroking her hair.

"It's 8 baby" I say as she lets out a groan making me giggle. "You're the one who wanted to tag along, now let's get going." I say before she plants her face In her pillow making me sigh. I lean down closer to her as I speak quietly in her ear. "I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join?" I ask as her head jolts up making me laugh.

"Come on" I say kissing her cheek before getting up and walking to the bathroom, with Josie following me.

•25 Minutes Later•

Me and Josie finish our shower, as we get out wrapping towels around our bodies. I walk out of the bathroom with Jo, grabbing my bag of clothes and setting it on the bed.

I grab a pair of underwear and a bra, putting them on as I set my towel on the bed. I grab a pair of light blue Jean shorts, sliding them on as I put on a white crop top with a plaid buttoned shirt over that, leaving it unbuttoned as Josie throws in a floral white dress with a light blue denim top over that.

Once I finish getting dressed, I brush my hair. I braid each side of my hair before putting it in pigtails as Josie braids two parts underneath her hair and puts it in two buns.