Chapter 1

A knock on the door is heard...

Just before it is opened...

Revealing a short brunette woman....

"Are you Davina Claire?" I asked...

"Depends who's asking." She spoke.

"I'm Alexandria. Alexandria Mikaelson."

"You're my birth mother."

Her eyes widened to that last part...

•3 Months Earlier•

"Hey! Alex!" I hear a voice call from behind me. I stop walking as I turn around, smiling as I see Josie run up to me. "Hey Jo" I say as she catches up to me. "Hey" she smiles just before giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Where are you headed?" She asks as I sigh. "I wanted to talk to Ms. Forbes about something." I say as she raises an eyebrow. "What about?" She asks. "My birth family." I say as her eyes widen.

"Your birth family? Did you find out who they are?" She asks as I nod. "I think so." I say before giving her a slight kiss on the cheek. "I'll catch up with you later" I say and just before she says anything I vamp speed away.

I sigh as I arrive in front of Ms. Forbes' office. I knock on the door and before I know it, the door opens revealing Ms. Forbes standing right there. "Hi Alexandria, what can I do for you?" She asks with a smile.

"I was hoping we can talk.... About my birth family..." I say, feeling a bit nervous, but I have no idea why. I watch as her eyes widen. "Why of course, come in." She says moving to the side so I walk in her office as she closes the door.

I sit in the seat across from her desk as she sits behind her desk, her hands folded on the desk. "So what would you like to talk about specifically?" Ms. Forbes asks as I sigh.

"I think I know who my biological father is.." I say feeling anxious. "And who might that be?" She asks curious. "Kol Mikaelson" I say as I watch her eyes widen. "Mikaelson?" She says in a shocked voice as I sigh and nod.

"I heard rumors that you've had encounters with someone named Klaus Mikaelson, and I was hoping you'd know who they were." I responded. As I stare at her, I can see she's trying to wrap her head around it all.

"H-how do you know Kol Mikaelson is your father?" She asks. "Magic." I simply say as she slowly nods. "And why are you mentioning this to me?" She asks as I sigh. "I want to know my birth parents. I just haven't figured out my birth mother yet" I say as she lets out a sigh.

"I might know..." she says in a quiet voice as my eyes widen. "Who?" I say in a rush. "Her name is Davina Claire." She says as I nod. "How do you know her?" I question. "She used to be my best friend, until she moved away with the Mikaelson, to be with Kol." She says.

"Do you know where they are?" I ask. "When they left seventeen years ago, they were going to New Orleans, but I don't know if they're still there." She says making me nod. "Now I don't want you going off doing anything stupid, Alexandria." She says making me scoff.

"Me? Do something stupid? That's ridiculous!" I say with a chuckle as I stand up practically running out of her office. I quickly vamp up to my dorm room, entering to find Josie sitting on my bed staring at me. "No? What're you doing here?" I ask as I shut the door.

"I wanna know what you're about to do." She says making me scoff. "What're you talking about?" I ask pretending to be all confused. "You tell me you found your birth family, then you go talk to my mom, then you come to your room. Don't tell me none of that seems suspicious." She says as she gets up walking towards me.

I sigh. "I have to go find them." I say. "Do you even know where they are?" She asks as I nod. "Not exactly, but there's a chance they're in New Orleans." I say as she sighs. "Alex, do you know how dangerous this could be? I don't want you doing anything stupid!" She says to me as I let out a scoff.

"Why does everyone keep telling me that?! I can handle myself!! They are my family and I have a right to go see them Josie!!" I yell at her. Only to instantly regret it as I see her face soften. I sigh. "No, I didn't mean to yell." I say. "No, it's fine. You go find your family, I have to get to class." She says, scoffing as she leaves my room.

"Jo wait!" I yell but before I know it, my door is slammed shut. I sigh as I grab my bag from under my bed. I set it on top of my bed as I grab some clothes from my drawer and putting them in the bag. I don't wanna leave Jo like this, but I need to find my parents. I deserve to know who they are and she should understand that.

I finish packing as I zip up my bag, putting it on my back. I open the door, peaking my head out to make sure no one's in the hall. As I see the coast is clear, I quickly walk out, shutting my door as quiet as possible as I head for the stairs. I walk downstairs before running to the exit, leaving the building.

I sigh of relief as I smirk, knowing I didn't get caught. I look around my surroundings, as I start walking off campus.

New Orleans here I come.