50 : Quick Break

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

Froppy helped me put on the dress and zipped the back up for me , I turned around and look at the mirror and simply said

"oh HELL YES!" I hugged froppy very tightly and we jumped up and down , up and down again. "Common , COMMON let's go buy it !!" The two of us both ran to the register and put the dress over the counter.

"So who's the one getting married here ?" I raised my hand and smiled and she giggled. "Ohhh , well congrats darling , if you don't mind me asking how old are you ? You look very young to be getting married so soon."

"Umm actually today is my birthday and I'm turning 22 so I'm still a bit of a baby." As I said this the lady at the register's eyes widens. I guess she was just surprised that we were getting married that early. " Well , I won't keep you for long , the total price of the dress is 2,560 dollars, will you be paying cash or card ?" I handed her my card and she put my dress away in a long bag so it doesn't wrinkle up and froppy and I both walk out of the store together and into the car.

" ahh y/n now that I think about it , it's still your birthday, you wanna go somewhere my treat! *ribbit*" she smirks and I nod. "Alright go to this address !"

Around 10 Minutes later ...

"TAADAAAA !! Frozen Yogurt !!" The two of us both get out of the car and go inside to order our things. I decided to get a mixture of just cake batter and vanilla something simple and then I her the bells on the door ding as someone walks in and it was Deku !

"Froppy updated us that you guys would be here sooo I came along." Deku grabbed the biggest sized there and started to put his flavors in. He put a LOT of cake batter , then the Blueberry Flavor , Cotton Candy , Candy Tart , and lastly ... Peanut Butter ??

After we were done paying we all sat outside and I watched Deku mix his flavors all together and eat it and he looked up back at me and offered me some.

"What ? You want some ?" I shook my head no very fast and continued to eat my own.

"Soo , you guys found a dress?" Deku asked. Froppy shook her head and proceeded to talk. "YES AND OMG MIDORIYA , it's literally THE BEST , *ribbit* SHE LOOKS SO HOT IN IT DUDE." Deku raises an eyebrow and smirks , "I wonder what Dabi will think about this.. OOOOOOOOO!!" I nudge him with my elbow and we start laughing.

"By the way , the other guys went out for a bit so they'll be back after a while." Deku mentioned. Then we all just agreed to just go back to the house and just wait for them to get back.

{ Dabi's POV}

"Alright fellas first shot of the night!" Kirishima raises his shot glass and clinks it with everyone but I decided not to take one because I'm not well with alcohol and can't really manage it without you know , y/n being here.

"Commooonn Dabi , let loose for a bit , we got you , if anything happens we will call y/n , don't worry." I hesitate to what he just said and I just gave in and took the shot along with them. "WOOOO YEAAA !! THATS IT DABI ! LETS PARTY !!" Bakugo yells and we all have a shit of a time but not so good for me. I noticed nice I haven't drank in a while like I used to , I've pretty much became a light weight so after a few drinks , I'd already been getting pretty dizzy and couldn't even stand up.

"hey , uh Kiri , I think I-I'm ready to go b-back. I'm not feeling so well right now and I'm s-super drunk" Kirishima grabbed me by my shoulders and yelled over the loud music.

"DABI , WE ARENT LEAVING FOR A WHILE , WEVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 2 HOURS !! RELAAAXX." I roll my eyes and push his arms off of me and push my way through the crowd without falling to get out. I put my brightness all the way up and hoping y/n , froppy and Deku were back home by now I need her to come pick me up. I dialed her number hoping she'd pick up.

"hello? hey babe , um I'm like fucking dizzy right now , I c-cant focus and I need you to come uhmmm pick me up pretty pretty please with a little bitty cherry on top ? , yea ? YES! Thankkk youuuu , I love love love love you sooo much , you want some dick ? I can give you that for a reward , no? ugh you're laaaame babe , okay tell me when you're here byeeeee"

I hung up on the phone and slowly slid down the wall and sat on the ground and before I knew it I was knocked out on the ground.

{Readers POV}

I pull up to the spot and Dabi was literally slouched over on the side of the building sleeping. I hurried up and shook up to wake him up.

"Dabi , Babe , wake up." He opened his eyes and he wrapped his arms around me. "Ohh heyyyyyyy , babe you're hereeeee gemme kiss mmwaaaaah." I try not to laugh so we could just hurry and get to the car but Dabi was a bit too heavy. "UGH , Dabi I'm running out of breath here , common at least try to stand up." He finally decided to cooperate and do so and we finally got into the car. "Wait y/n! Saaftety first!" He buckled his seat belt and put a thumbs up and we were headed home.