mr. rodriguez stood up and addressed us, "you two have another hour in here. i most likely will not be gone for that long but if i am, consider every extra minute a lesson. i'm locking you both in here while i'm away. no talking. do not misbehave"

and with that he left.

colson turned to look back at me while i fumbled through my bag for another piece
of gum.

"i'm sorry you got a detention" he spoke up shyly.

"it's whatever, you want some?" i offered the pack of gum out to be polite.

he nodded and i came over and sat next to him.

"thanks for what you did. i appreciate it"

colson blushed and nodded.

i studied his face for a moment, looking him up and down which only made him turn even more red.

i gave a small laugh, "that's cute"

"w-what?" he was a bit shocked as he looked at me.

"do i make you all nervous?" i taunted.

he put his head down for a moment, not responding.

"so i do then?" i asked, scooting closer and running my fingers through his hair.

he shuddered, "well no-"

"then why are you so tense?" i whispered in his ear as my hand ran down his face.

"i'm not tense" he replied, less shaky now.

"hmm. maybe it's the sexual tension that i'm feeling right now instead" i backed away from him, turning to make my way back to my bag.

he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back in.

"col?" i was a bit surprised at this.

i didn't think colson would ever behave like this. i had always perceived him much differently based on how he acted in the classes we had.

i mean, maybe that wasn't the way he acted out of this building but we ran in two different circles. based on how we acted at school, we were polar opposite.

it's why it was so shocking he was in detention and that he stood up for me.

"col?" i asked again.

he opened his mouth but then closed it again, still holding my wrist. at this point, he looked like a red blubbering fish.

i had been making fun of him and teasing him earlier but this was kinda cute. i made him all flustered.

i walked back to him, his hand still gripping my wrist tightly (but not hurting me) and i sat in his lap.

"what's up col? you pulled me back to you"
i teased.

"well i uh-" he didn't finish because our faces had been inches away and our lips finally touched.

it started slow, i let him set the pace and he seemed a bit nervous. he slowly deepened the kiss, and as jennifer check says, i felt my whole body on vibrate.

i slowly adjusted myself so i was straddling him, moving my hands to cup his face. his hands slowly snaked around my waist.

things continued to heat up and i began moving my hands to his neck, leaving them there for a bit before i started to move them down, about to undo his jeans when the door opened.

"mr. baker, miss (l/n) i'm ba-" he just stopped, staring at us. i couldn't tell if his face was all flushed because of embarrassment or anger.

i quickly got off him and stood there, all of us clearly uncomfortable.

"i don't get paid enough for this" he mumbled before addressing us, "both of you just get out. i don't wanna see that again. and miss (l/n), if you have... erm, feminine issues, just come speak with me privately"

with that we both grabbed our bags and ran out of there as fast as we could.

"finish this at my place?" colson offered, to which i nodded.

i hate this school a bit less now i think. i still fucking hate mr. rodriguez and detention, though.

august 27 2021

word count: 1205 words