First Talk

3rd POV

Izuku woke up to something wet on his face. He shot up seeing a small dog  on him "What?" he said to himself confused as to where he was.

He started to panic releasing sour pheromones thinking he was in another trafficking place even if it did look better than the rooms he usually saw.

The man walked inside of the room from the sour scent. "Hey calm down. No one is here for you breath... breathe" he said and Izuku did what he was told. "I wont do anything to hurt you" the man said and Izuku nodded.

He was always told to never look an Alpha in their eyes. "Alright so until we find your parents-" the man stopped when Izuku immediately shook his head no. "S-she s-sold me off , I c-cant go back" Izuku shook in fear.

"Alright we wont find your parents...are you alone then?" he asked Izuku and he looked over nodding. "Y-yes..." he said and even if the man really didn't show it, he was getting annoyed at the fact the boy wasn't looking at him.

"Oi you know you can look at me...in the eyes" he spoke and Izuku shut his eyes "B-but my master told me t-to never look an a-alpha in their eyes" he spoke shaking a little. Izuku couldn't help he was like this, hed been trafficked for so long its a habit.

"I wont force you then, are you hungry kid?" he asked and Izuku nodded. Traffickers and the masters never liked skinny omegas so they fed them good, The man noticed Izuku was nicely built for his size in height.

The man got up and grabbed some left over ramen he originally saved for his mom since she was supposed to come over. He re-heated the ramen and walked inside the room to see his dog all over Izuku.

"Oi, Dynamite move it" he snapped at the dog but the dog didn't move at all. The dog sat there in Izuku's lap "He's cute" Izuku whispered as he took the bowl of noodles.

"He's cute when he wants to be, so what's your name kid?" he asked and Izuku spoke "Izuku...Izuku Midoriya" he said and the man snickered "Suits you nice kid, I bet your eyes are green too" he said and Izuku's hear pounded.

He still was afraid to look the man in the eyes "W-what's your name?" Izuku asked "Kastuki Bakugo" he spoke and for the first time Izuku was going to look at him, he really wanted to see what this man looked like.

He looked up as the two stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity but what was really only 20 seconds. "It m-matches you perfectly" Izuku spoke out.

"Would you look at that...your eyes are green" Katsuki had said not wanting to take his eyes off the boy. They each saw something beautiful enough to change their lives.

Katsuki was never the type to easily find someone attractive nor someone as beautiful as he saw Izuku. Izuku felt some type of feeling in his stomach that he never got before....sortta like...butterflies.

Izuku's face turned red in an instant at looking at the mans handsome face. He held his head low avoiding eye contact, Katsuki on the other hand was flustered. He coughed changing the subject.

"So Izuku how old are you?" he said "Im 20...and you?" he spoke eating the ramen. "Im 24" he said "I don't mean to be rude but you're old" Izuku snickered.

"OI! Im not old!" he said snaring his face up. Izuku let out a small laugh, something he hasn't done in years. "Sorry its funny" he said petting the dog.

"You know, Dynamite doesn't really like people...or me really" Katsuki slouched in his chair "Why?" Izuku continued to look down, because he knew his stomach would twist and turn if he looked in the mans beautiful red eyes.

"Eh, my mom gave me the dog when I was a kid. He's probably grouchy" Katsuki shrugged. It was nice that Izuku knew how to have a nice conversation with someone, even if he honestly didn't really trust Katsuki.

"Don't you have...have a mate?" Izuku asked curious as to why such a handsome alpha was alone without a mate. "No, not really looking for a mate right now at least" he shrugged.

"Hard to believe, I thought you'd have a pretty husband or wife by now" Izuku said speaking the truth "All lot of people tell me that but im waiting for the right person" he said getting up.

"Oh um when is your heat? I mean you are my new roommate now" he said placing his pants in his sweats as his abs shown through his tank top a little. "I-I don't know...its irregular" he spoke a little embarrassed.

"Tch that's fine, But you'll be staying with me okay kid?" he said and Izuku nodded looking up at the man again. "Uh okay...sorry if I cause you any trouble" he said and Katsuki nodded "No prob kid. Think of yourself as special...I almost never do this for anyone" he walked out of the room as the dog hopped down following him.

Izuku felt a little connection between him and Katsuki...he hated this feeling but he then again loved it. He was scared to love anyone because he had seen himself a dirty, from all the things he's been through. He was also scared and nervous to even open up to Katsuki if they had ever gotten close.

Of course he'd always yearned for that love of having a mate and things but now that he's in the real world he was nervous of what people thought of him, since he did stench of many alphas.

Speaking of which he smelt himself and almost gagged. He looked at a little alarm clock and seen it was 1:30 in the morning but he needed a shower and quick.

He got up looking for Katsuki's room, hed walked through the hallway and found it. He knocked on the door but didn't hear anything "Hello? Um K-katsuki?" he said and the door flung open to see a shirtless wet Katsuki in a towel that barely covered his lower half just enough to see a V line.

Izuku shook like crazy"What do you need nerd" he ask and Izuku couldn't speak. The only thing that left his mouth was a high pitch screech and...

"S-so h-hot-" his face fumed into a hot red tamale "H-holy-"