The Septic Monster

Sean felt pain in his head as he woke up. He didn't recognize where he was at first but he found himself in a bubble inside Marvin's room.

He looked down and found himself covered in an odd green slime like substance.

"Marv?" He found his voice was rough as he called out the magician, who seemed to be healing his arm from something as he wrote something in a book.

Marvin looked over at him. "Sean. You're back to normal"

"What happened?" Seab questioned.

"You don't remember?" Marvin asked, Sean shook his head

"You shifted for the first time. I've never seen anything like it. Your very...Septiceye like. So Dark stuck to your theme" Marvin told him, trying to joke a bit. Sean glared, not finding it funny.

"Your shifting seems to be random. I checked your room to see if i could find anything but i couldn't find anything. Unless you can remember?" Marvin told him. Sean shook his head.

"I went to my room and i can't remember anything after that. Did i hurt anyone?" Sean asked.

"Just me. You weren't happy about being put in that bubble. I put you in there just incase. Other than that, nothing happened" Marvin spoke, turning to Sean, who noticed a large cut on the magicain's arm. The stained shirt showing he had been bleeding horribly

"Im sorry..." Sean mumbled

"You can't help it, Sean. I don't blame you. If anyone's to blame it's Dark." Marvin said as he walked over "You seem in control now"

Marvin raised his hand and the bubble lowered. Sean stood up feeling pain stoot up his legs causing him to lose his balance and fall, Marvin catching him.

"Are you ok?" Marvin asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine" Sean spoke, finding his legs were numb. Feeling slowly coming back.

"So I can change anytime?" Sean questioned as he slowly walked out of Marvin's room.

"Yes. You'll most likely know, you'll just have to be careful. I promise I'll find someway to make it bearable" Marvin spoke.

"And what about Eveline? How will i tell her this?" Sean mumbled. "I also have to go back to America for Pax"

"I'll figure something out, Sean. It's completely up to you if and how you tell Eveline. She already knows about us, so it shouldn't be too hard" Marvin gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you, Marvin" Sean mumbled before walking away. He headed back into his room and found it destroyed. Green goo dripped from the wall.

He saw JJ trying to mop it up.

"JJ?" Sean questioned.

Sean! Hello! I'm not sure what happened in here but i thought I'd clean up for you

"Thanks" Sean smiled

Are you alright?

"Yeah. Im fine. Just tired. Marvin messed up a spell and now I'm really tired" Sean muttered.

I heard that. It sounded like he had a monster in there

Sean looked down. "Yeah. It was a...Werid experience"

You look incredibly tired. I'll get Chase or Jackie or someone to help me. You can sleep in my room

"Really?" Sean asked. "You sure?"

Definitely

"Thank you" Sean mumbled.

As he walked out, he saw his Zombie ego attempting to eat the slime.