Looking down, I noticed mom walking by while talking to Miruko. This forced me to hesitate a bit. 'Dammit. As much as I want this to be...' I held a tear down my eye before moving forward and falling. 'I know this isn't real!' I felt the wind against my face expecting the end result. "I WON'T BE A PUPPET TO YOU! YOU HEAR ME, ALL FOR ONE!?" I immediately hit the pavement with everything going black.

Back to reality, 3rd person POV:

"AAAHHHHH!!!" Izuku immediately sat up in shock from what he did. He felt his face for a moment and looked around. "Am I...am I back to reality?"

"So, you're back." Izuku looked over to see Miruko bloodied and barely conscious with several cuts and puncture wounds on her. "That's good."

She immediately fell back for Izuku to run over and begin using whatever healing quirk he could. 'C'mon. Heal!' Thanks to his quick acting, the rabbit hero was able to recover with Tenko walking over with his shirt off having his injuries seared shut by Endeavor. "Tenko!"

"I'm fine Izuku. Everything's ok." Seeing the injury, Izuku couldn't help but ask his question.

"Did...did I do that to you?"

Tenko patted his head and smiled. "You didn't do this. AFO was controlling you." This didn't' reassure him with the sound of clapping coming from behind.

"Nicely done Izuku. You not only escaped, but you also healed Miruko from a life threatening injury. You deserve my congrats on that."

Izuku gritted his teeth at his father. "HOW CAN YOU SO CARELESSLY THROW AWAY HUMAN LIFE!? THESE ARE PEOPLE YOU'RE HURTING! EVEN IF THEY ARE HEROES, THEY'RE STILL HUMAN BEINGS!"

"It seems you still don't understand. Then let me show you what you're dealing with." A large shockwave went directly to Izuku for him to be sent flying.

"MIDORIYA/IZUKU!" Everyone shouted as the young AFO user was slammed into a broken piece of building. He came out disoriented before seeing his father in front of him and stab his hand directly through his stomach, forcing Izuku to vomit blood. The pain for Izuku however didn't end there as his father activated a quirk to give what looked like drills on his knucles and slammed them into Izuku's right arm. He shouted in pain before being tossed over AFO's head and hit the ground.

"ENOUGH!" All Might came charging at AFO next for his attack to be deflected. "HOW CAN YOU ACT SO HORRIBLE TO YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!?"

"He is only a means for the next generation. If he cannot progress the way I need him to, he is of no use to me. It's as simple as that.

 Miruko and Tenko came charging at AFO next for the villain to use All Might as a weapon to knock both away before floating over to Izuku. He stood up and attempted to punch his father in the face before having his hand grabbed and crushed. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"A shame. You had so much promise, but I cannot work with a defective piece." Tossing Izuku to the side, AFO stood in front of Izuku holding a rather stern posture. "Now I shall give you one final chance, boy. You're worthy enough to be a god among the human fodder around here. All you have to do is become my successor. All your troubles you are facing, all the pain, all the ridicule, it all can end now if you wish it to. Look around. You're in the presence of some of the most powerful pros known to this country. All you have to do is end them and nobody can stop you. Think of it. A world that you don't have to prove you are worthy of anything. You can shape it the way you want. You could shape it in the image of the utopia that you've always dreamed of and nobody could rebel against you. You hold in you the tools needed to change the world for the better. A quirk that steals other quirks, an unlimited supply of quirks to become a ruler who can rule with a tender hand or an iron fist and the desire to do such. Not only that, but you can obtain all that you've always wanted with nobody telling you otherwise. All you have to do is join me. If you do, nothing will be able to stand in your way."

Ochako held her thumb on the button hearing this afraid of what the final answer is. 'Please don't accept it. I don't want to do this. Just please don't.'

There was a silence in the area as Izuku was heard this. When he finally spoke, he began immediately shouting. "SCREW YOU! YOU CAN TAKE THIS OFFER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS! I'LL DO WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINK'S, I'LL STILL STAND FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN AND CHANGE PEOPLE'S MINDS ABOUT ME THROUGH MY OWN MERIT, NOT BY FORCE!" Everyone went wide eyed hearing this. "I understand that people think I'm scary and to be honest, I don't blame them! I've shown that I can be dangerous. I've shown that I can be worth fear of stability. But you know something, I've met people that are willing to overlook this. They want to hold out hope that I can be worth putting trust in. Those are the people that I respect the most. The ones that are supporting me even when I'm scared to go in and do what I need to. So you can take your offer and give it to somebody else, CAUSE I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THE SLIGHTEST!"

Ochako heard this to smile knowing Izuku is staying true to who he was. 'Well then, I guess this isn't needed anymore.' She immediately crushed the detonator with a bit of OFA for everyone to see. "If this is his will talking and wanting to put his heart into the faith those that support him give, then I guess giving him my own faith he'll be a hero is good enough for me."

AFO looked at Izuku somewhat amazed before laughing slightly to himself. "Oh Izuku, you've now become a useless piece to me. I should've killed you long ago. Just like your mother."

And that finishes this chapter. See what happens next time when Izuku fights his father with intent to stop him. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.